1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Making money tomorrow

Discussion in 'New Jersey' started by Ces-Aviator, Nov 4, 2015.

1. To all of you guys who don't know tomorrow and Friday is NJ teachers conference in Atlantic City , I'm taking 7 teachers at 6am from Paramus. Conference starts at 9 am and it will conclude on friday at 4pm. I have my passengers round trip. Hopefully I can make some extra money during the day in AC. I arranged a free stay in Borgata with my rewards points so I can save money during the stay. Hope you guys also take advantage of this opportunity, I know for sure some of the teachers will be staying until Sunday so it might be busy all over AC. Good luck guys

2. This is where Uber needs to work on their service. If I got a ping for a trip tomorrow morning at 6am to AC, I would have to cancel it. While I would love the big fare, I have to be at work between 8-9 and cannot do that from Northern NJ.

Good for you, though. That's a nice set up. I'm sure AC will have plenty of fares...the rate is higher there, too, I believe. Probably a lot of short fares, but at a better rate. Good luck to you!

3. Tony from New Jersey

Tony from New Jersey

Driving:
    UberX
    What is the rate at AC?

4. Skyhakw2472

Skyhakw2472

Driving:
    UberX
    Jersey shore rates.

5. This is the sole reason I don't work mornings at all. Most of the rides would be locals, but if I got a request to JFK or LGA I couldn't take it.

6. Yea I agree with you but the positive thing is that the passengers are generally much better in this time of day. Mostly business people, no drunks puking, and typically better conversation.

7. SalvatoreUberNJ

SalvatoreUberNJ

Driving:
    UberX
    Although that sounds great and all, I'll stick to my routine of the friday/saturday night crowds by the bars. Somehow I've been lucky in dealing with them.

8. SalvatoreUberNJ

SalvatoreUberNJ

Driving:
    UberX
    But I'm sure it'll definitely be good in AC hopefully the teachers being there and the fact it's AC would make it good for any driver. I had heard that there are problems with Uber drivers picking up Pax's at the hotels, any truth to this?