1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Make Your Own Fast Amazon Flex Block Grabber - Step by Step

Discussion in 'Flex' started by BlockGrabber, Jul 29, 2017.

1. unkemone

unkemone New Member

You aren’t alone, i paid for two setups and got one. She did say something happened with her kids but I have pretty much begged for an explanation of what’s going on and i still don’t get a response. I can also see she continues logging on here and ignored my emails and private messages on here.

2. robot32

robot32 New Member

Today I changed my getlast.bat script to accept offers from a specific warehouse:
    tail -1 foundblocks.txt | jq '.offerList' | grep "offerId" | cut -f4 -d\" | grep "yourwarehouseidgoeshere" > lastoffer.txt

I let for a while the script to grab some offers, but soon I noticed that I wasn't able to pick up my warehouse...

My foundblocks.txt has at the end my desirable warehouse but if run manually the command returns nothing,
    so my lastoffer.txt is always empty.

Without my warehouse id returns successfully the offerId...

Is anybody who has successfully do this?

3. CarolinaBlue

CarolinaBlue New Member

Did the first setup work at least? Have you/do you plan to file a PayPal dispute?

4. Jakses

Jakses New Member

Driving:
    UberX
    are you referring to tippyshot ?

dkcs and CarolinaBlue like this.
  5. unkemone

unkemone New Member

Yes it did work and still continues to work which is why i refuse to believe she disappeared with the money. What bothers me is that i can see she has been active on here.

6. CarolinaBlue

CarolinaBlue New Member

That’s why I’m delaying on doing a dispute I trust the recommendations from users here I just wish she was as quick in responding to my emails now as she was before she got my money

7. unkemone

unkemone New Member

Yupppp she was very quick for the money also on my end. Did you send the payment as gift/family?

8. imfatandold

imfatandold Active Member

i like how people are dropping like flys yet this thread is still going strong lol. inb4 more "innocent" people get terminated.

9. CarolinaBlue

CarolinaBlue New Member

Yup just as she requested! I was leery of doing it because I know you lose protection that way but I did so in good faith because of how highly recommended she was

She always answered my questions within the hour no matter what time of day or night. She followed up with me 2x per week to see if I was still interested. After I paid her there were two issues with My mac needing an OS update so I understood those delays. But I haven’t heard a word from her since Wednesday

10. dkcs

dkcs Well-Known Member

Yep, I trusted her as well... She was one of the top script installers helping out here on the forums. When the soft deactivations started she decided it was easier to apparently scam drivers for money instead. I've been told she is now promising drivers that she has a method that is undetectable which is simply not true. Every automated method can be detected by Amazon.

The drivers who have contacted me say they have been receiving questions from PayPal regarding her so there may be an investigation in progress already so I would encourage anyone who has felt like they weren't delivered what was promised should contact PayPal regarding a charge back against her or their credit card company to request a charge back.

Just an FYI, I offer the people I setup a money back guarantee if they aren't happy they are offered a full refund from me if they can't catch blocks within a few days. So far I've had to give exactly 0 refunds. I give every driver my home address freely if they want to come sit down with me for training (which I'm doing for two drivers today) and they can always contact me at my cell number which I have even posted here on the forums.

There really is no reason to not offer a refund as I'm not out any money if a driver isn't happy with my service. The only thing I loose is a few hours of my time which is no big deal and I don't count on the money I charge to pay my bills. It's just pocket money for me.

I'm apologize to any driver I referred to her when I was over booked and if she took your money and I referred you to her you can email or pm me here and I will do the setup for you on your own private server free of charge, no strings attached. You will be set up on your own personal Google server for free for the next year that only you have control over.

I do. You need to leave your warehouse ID in location.txt set to the correct warehouse ID and then use the grep command in the first line to filter the offers that you want from that warehouse. I've poosted the directions here a couple of times if you read back through the thread. If you can't find it pm me and I will dig it up and send it to you later.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017 at 12:00 PM
  11. unkemone

unkemone New Member

I originally contacted you and i felt terrible when you said you were going for surgery. I waited a few days and decided to contact her based on everything I saw about her on the forums. She told me her method was the only one that was undetectable and also showed me a website she made that would simply require me to login and it would do everything server/refresh related in the backend. I have tried contacting her personal Facebook page and plan to contact every family member connected to her page as well in case something did actually happen or so they could be made aware of what she’s been doing. It’s sounding less and less like something bad happened considering she got payment from a bunch of people at once and was so pushy about it.

12. imfatandold

imfatandold Active Member

anyone els see the irony in cheaters complaining about getting scammed?

Movaldriver and ScubaMark like this.
  13. unkemone

unkemone New Member

People are ignoring you for a reason....you see it as cheating I see it as avoiding an accident.

14. dkcs

dkcs Well-Known Member

The best course of action is to contact PayPal as I've been told there is an active investigation going on...

I would avoid any service that has you logon to anything other than your own private server. This will leave you open to identity theft by the individual running the server. You are much safer running the script on your own personal server that no one else controls or has access to.

15. unkemone

unkemone New Member

I will contact them although i don’t think there’s any protection once sent as a gift. The server she put me on is her own and it continues to work, are you saying she can possibly be accessing my info and accounts that way ?

16. dkcs

dkcs Well-Known Member

Yes... Anything that is done on your phone while connected to the proxy is recorded in the proxy.out file. So for example if you have the proxy server on and then visit a web site like your bank or netflix or other site that requests your password the proxy server will record your password being sent and store it in the proxy.out file. Anyone with access to the proxy.out file can look through that file and see your passwords. One should never use their phone for any other purpose than running Flex when they are connected to the proxy server if someone else has access to their server.

On my installs you are the only person on the server and you own the server. You can simply change the password when I'm done and lock me out so no one has access to your proxy.out file except yourself. On her standard installs she has always used a shared server that she rented...

On her new install it sounds like she is using your Flex login credentials to log you into an emulator. I can't say for certain how much access she has to your info using this method. Also, there is the concern that several drivers have reported to me of paying her $300 to $400 and then they never hear a word back from her and all of their contacts with her go unanswered. In every case payment was requested as a gift or Amazon gift card which makes it more difficult to request money back.

If someone truly had a method that was not detectable then they would have every driver beating down their door and word would be everywhere about their service. There is simply no known service that isn't detectable by Amazon unless someone has illegally broken into Amazon servers and I wouldn't want to go near that for any amount of money and get myself involved in it.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017 at 11:58 AM
  17. CarolinaBlue

CarolinaBlue New Member

Yes she requested to send it as a gift because otherwise PayPal would hold on to it require additional authorization or something to that effect, that’s what she said at least

18. dkcs

dkcs Well-Known Member

I've received payment both as a gift and for a service and there is never an issue for me in receiving the money. The only thing sending as a gift does is eliminate your options of doing a charge back or asking for refund if you are unhappy with the service.

19. CarolinaBlue

CarolinaBlue New Member

Yup I know - and knew it when she requested that’s why I didn’t go with her higher priced offer. Fortunately I’m not out hundreds like it sounds that she got from others. I can just chalk it up as a loss and lesson learned and go back to tapping.

20. dkcs

dkcs Well-Known Member

If you are interested in me setting the script up for you to try out first and only pay for if you are happy with it after you can try it out just private message me here. I never charge a reoccurring fee. A one time charge only if you are happy and I provide updates as required down the line. I don't worry about not being paid since those that don't pay me I simply don't provide updates to or assistance if they get stuck with a problem.

Actually, if I recommended her to you just let me know your email address so I can pull up the conversation and if I referred you to her I will do the setup at no charge on the server of your choice (Amazon or Google).

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017 at 2:30 PM