Uber Drivers Forum banner

Make sure you are taking intelligent routes in to LAX

1K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  gman 
#1 ·
I am looking at the map this morning as well as noticing it in the last couple days. Concerning the route of the 105 to PCH to get in to the airport. There are better options. Looking on the map below, getting off at Aviation and turning left on Century is the smart guys choice at the moment. There is no backup that way. For whatever reason, the low information driver consistently just gets in line on the 105 to get off at PCH. Don't be that driver.

Attachments

See less See more
#12 ·
i have only used the 105 about 2 times. last week, i got off at Nash, then looped around up to Sepulveda, under the tunnel. worked out fine for me. it's be really backed up, go north 405 to century and go straight in. but most of my lax runs are from the north.

#13 ·
What, which bridge are you referring?
96th street bridge to bypass north bound Sepulveda entrance. After hotel on right.
Map Urban design Font Rectangle Human settlement

Bridge to upper level, accessible from across TB International Terminal. Entrance on left and is a little tricky. Use to access terminal 5&6, and 4 if you convince pax to walk. You can also use the bridge down to lower level to bypass upper level traffic after terminal 1-2 DO.
Map World Urban design Font Rectangle

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.