• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Make sure you are taking intelligent routes in to LAX

CS289

I am looking at the map this morning as well as noticing it in the last couple days. Concerning the route of the 105 to PCH to get in to the airport. There are better options. Looking on the map below, getting off at Aviation and turning left on Century is the smart guys choice at the moment. There is no backup that way. For whatever reason, the low information driver consistently just gets in line on the 105 to get off at PCH. Don't be that driver.

Attachments

Showa50

Also use the bridge when N bound Sepulveda is jammed through the tunnel.
I made use of the bridge and the other top level access bridge near the International Terminal today.

gman

The bridge by the cell phone waiting lot. Just keep driving past the tunnel and make a right in a couple blocks and then a left. I almost routinely go this way now as it is almost always backed up going the other way even if you can't see it.

Eat.Sleep.Drive

The bridge by the cell phone waiting lot. Just keep driving past the tunnel and make a right in a couple blocks and then a left. I almost routinely go this way now as it is almost always backed up going the other way even if you can't see it.
Oh yeah, that's where the taxi holding lot is located too. Always baffled at the ignorance of the peeps backed up in extreme traffic.

xxpert

I do 6 to 8 airport run a day. Use arriving level to drop ur passenger if departing in busy in which it is usually. U are in and out quick. Just don't use this method if u are in for tom Bradley international flight won't work

Walkersm

That is generally called the 96th street bridge if you ever hear it referred to.

CaptainJackLA

I do 6 to 8 airport run a day. Use arriving level to drop ur passenger if departing in busy in which it is usually. U are in and out quick. Just don't use this method if u are in for tom Bradley international flight won't work
soon enough you will get busted by lax pd by entering the arrival areas.

CaptainJackLA

i have only used the 105 about 2 times. last week, i got off at Nash, then looped around up to Sepulveda, under the tunnel. worked out fine for me. it's be really backed up, go north 405 to century and go straight in. but most of my lax runs are from the north.

Showa50

What, which bridge are you referring?
96th street bridge to bypass north bound Sepulveda entrance. After hotel on right.
278.jpg

Bridge to upper level, accessible from across TB International Terminal. Entrance on left and is a little tricky. Use to access terminal 5&6, and 4 if you convince pax to walk. You can also use the bridge down to lower level to bypass upper level traffic after terminal 1-2 DO.
Screenshot_2015-08-18-11-33-09.png