• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Make More Money by Displaying Ads to Pax

AJ_Push2Start

Sponsor
Hello fellow Atlanta drivers. Did you know you can easily Increase your driver income by displaying advertisements while driving?! Register for free with PushAds and receive your tablet completely free for qualified drivers who drive over 40 trips per week. There are no catches, commitments, monthly fees in fact no credit card or credit check needed at all!

We have limited spots available in the Atlanta program so register today here: http://goo.gl/forms/sAor0PFHPl

For more information visit our website www.P2Start.com or call us directly: 818-584-1560

I would love for you guys to share your experience here if you have tried anything like this before

Looking forward to helping everyone make a little more $$$

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

UberHoax

Pax would give 1 star.

On a similar note.. has anyone seen those scrolling advertisements on the back of a car. so annoying. I honk at the driver and give them the finger. I think people on the road will express anger towards those advertisements.

AJ_Push2Start

Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Agreed UberHoax those are annoying and dangerous for driving conditions. All of our ad tech is for inside the car and is not moving which gets annoying

tohunt4me

Hello fellow Atlanta drivers. Did you know you can easily Increase your driver income by displaying advertisements while driving?! Register for free with PushAds and receive your tablet completely free for qualified drivers who drive over 40 trips per week. There are no catches, commitments, monthly fees in fact no credit card or credit check needed at all!

We have limited spots available in the Atlanta program so register today here: http://goo.gl/forms/sAor0PFHPl

For more information visit our website www.P2Start.com or call us directly: 818-584-1560

I would love for you guys to share your experience here if you have tried anything like this before

Looking forward to helping everyone make a little more $$$
Bring it to New Orleans!

I will let you shrink wrap my car with adds for a fee.

I spend 12 hours a day in a major city.
Should be worth $1,000.00-$1,500.00 a month billboard fee.
I have a friend who installs shrink locally.
I only do 20-30 rides a day.
Hundreds of thousands see the OUTSIDE of my car.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

tohunt4me

Turn your car into a city bus. With pool rides, you're closer to being a bus anyway.
Lot of these shrink wrap add company's PAY FOR YOUR GAS.

as an INDEPENDANT CONTRACTOR it is my right to coat my car in any color(s) I see fit.
Nothing from Uber or Lyft on this (yet).
Some companies will pay and give you free gas.
With lowered rates,everything helps.

tohunt4me

Have to check with the sites. Some $600.00 to $800.00 a month.
This has been around for years. Guys used to do it just to drive around.they install G.P.S. and you have to drive a certain amount a day.
I'm already driving around a LOT more than they require

AJ_Push2Start

Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hello Realityshark and others, with our program A driver can make from around $50 a month up to $500 per month depending on how much you drive and how many ads we sell into your car. Drivers receive %75 of all ads sold into your vehicle and we are motivated to sell ads for you.
Another thought, As an independent contractor, Uber has no right to dictate or limit you to only offering their service. We are here to strengthen driver income and lifestyle. P2Start.com is For Drivers By Driver.