Make driving great again

rideshareMN

I don't even look at my riders, much less profile them

I once gave two mid-2os ladies a long ride...they needed to stop at a liquor store...when one walked back to the car from the store my jaw almost collapsed...apparently one of my pax was one of the most beautiful women on the planet, wearing the tiniest dress ever made -- if we don't make the stop, I never woulda known; if they sit in back, they are simply either a talking mass of unknown, or a quiet mass of unknown

I don't even look at my riders, much less profile them

I once gave two mid-2os ladies a long ride...they needed to stop at a liquor store...when one walked back to the car from the store my jaw almost collapsed...apparently one of my pax was one of the most beautiful women on the planet, wearing the tiniest dress ever made -- if we don't make the stop, I never woulda known; if they sit in back, they are simply either a talking mass of unknown, or a quiet mass of unknown

how do u not even look at them , I always make eye Contact few times throughout the ride. I wish Pac didn't profile drivers, I've had a few do that to me..

Birchum

Well, If I'm reading what I believe is an Indian name and I'm picking them up at Medtronic, I know there's a good chance I'm going to the airport.

So yeah.

AlexCom

Well, If I'm reading what I believe is an Indian name and I'm picking them up at Medtronic, I know there's a good chance I'm going to the airport.

So yeah.
There's one indian that goes to Rosemount everyday!!! Picked him up once...