• $1000 Per week ?

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • $2100 per week ?

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

ProDriver.me

Past Sponsor
ProDriverAdMiami.png

On the spot Interviews being held Feb 9th- Feb 14th !

Hello Drivers,

We are ProDriver and we will be in Miami for one week only! We are recruiting drivers for lucrative contract jobs, with major Limousine companies & luxury TNC app’s. The average trips pays out about $100 per "airport run", or "Point to "Point" trips. This is not intoxicated UBER or LYFT passangers, kids, or cheapskates, who want Uber x, Uber Black, or even Uber LUX. They want pre scheduled airport runs weeks in advance.

Our customers are high net worth individuals, who only care about quality professional service. In other words, traditional Limousine customers, that have existed since 1902. There will always be wealthy people and professional business travelers, who want quality serve and don’t care about the price. A Ritz Carlton customer does not care, if a Holliday Inn, is offering rates at 75% less, it’s not their lifestyle.

How do you make $2100 a week ? Easy math, by working smarter and harder than your competitors, doing luxury jobs from ProDriver clients. That means if you do 3 trips per day, at $100 per trip, seven days per week, you would take home $2100. $300/day X 7 day per week = $2100.

Is everyone that ambitious, maybe not, but that is up to you. We have the work, if you want to make good money doing real Limousine trips full time or part time.

We are only looking for 100 drivers total. You must be the “Best of the Best” in Miami. If you qualify, we will schedule you for an interview in Miami Feb 7th - Feb 14th

Please visit us at www.ProDriver.me and fill out the form.

THE CRITERIA:
“UBER LUX” & UBER SUV drivers ONLY! 

• Have a 4.7 + rating 

• SUV 2015+ ONLY 

• Sedan 2013 + ONLY 

• A Professional (Suited n Booted) with a clean driving record who enjoys driving and has excellent customer service skills.

Last edited:

ProDriver.me

Past Sponsor
Hello Basmati,

Yes, you do need a chauffeurs license and commercial insurance. However, fill out the form @ www.ProDriver.me . -We have several Miami partners that may be able to help you get the credentials in Miami. What are you driving now, and are you Uber X, Uber LUX or Uber Select ?

Best regards,

ProDriver Team

Last edited:

Basmati

Driving Lux / LuxSUV now. Been doing Uber since they started in Miami. Over 6000 rides with a 4.89 rating.

Basmati

I filled out your form and after completing, a page popped up informing me that you are currently only interested in working with licensed chauffeurs.

Rex8976

Unless it's a Miami-Dade thing, the State of Florida has not had a "chauffeurs license" for decades.

ProDriver.me

Past Sponsor
I filled out your form and after completing, a page popped up informing me that you are currently only interested in working with licensed chauffeurs.

Hi Basmati, we will contact you before we leave. There are a few affiliates in Miami that we have spoken with, that can " Franchise" , or get you the credentials you need, if you really want to be a "Independent licensed Limousine operator". You can also call around and ask local Limousine companies and see if they offer a "lease/ Franchise" deal with credentials and commercial insurance. Question is, if you get those credentials, will you be able to still work for uber, or maybe you are ready to jump into the Limousine business ?

The way the Limousine business works all over the world, is by having "local affiliates". NO Limousine company in the world has their own fleet of cars in every city. Not even CAREY or Empire CLS (the two biggest limo companies in the business). You can also go out and get work from other Limousine companies yourself, once you have the credentials and commercial insurance. ALL Limousine companies use affiliates , not to mention other app companies such as iCars, Blacklane and Groundlink, limos.com etc etc

ProDriver.me

Past Sponsor
View attachment 96308 This kind of advertising sounds very familiar to all of us !

Hi,

Will you agree that :

1. There has been and always will be wealthy individuals ?
  2. That Wealthy individuals and business travelers need transportation.
  3. That every single day, thousands of wealthy passangers go to and from the Miami airport and also, to and from private jet airports daily.
  4. Luxury Hotels such as Four seasons, Mandarin Hotel and Ritz Carlton who charge $400-$700 per night have 100's of guest, checking in and checking out, every single day, seven days a week. Those guest need transportation to, and from the hotel every single day.
  5. That Cruise ports have thousands of cruise ship passangers, who will need transportation every single day.
  6. Limousines have existed since 1902 and will continue to exist even after self driving cars and Jetson like transportation. You know why, because wealthy individuals want quality, safe and professional service and they do not care about cost.
  7. If you google Limousine service, or do a quick yelp search you will see many thriving Limousine companies doing very well and have been in business for many, many years.

Our customers and the "traditional Limousine customers" are Business travelers who travel 2-3 times per week and have a"Per diem" for Car service, and don't care about cost . We are not talking about the mid level executive, with a $65 per trip per diem, we are talking about CEO's , top executives and Presidents of companies, who fly out and close Billion dollar deals . Those customers need to schedule reliable transportation weeks in advance. Individuals who make 250K + per year and who only care about reliability and quality cars and service.

Here is some easy math.

• Average trip 1-12 miles to the airport $124 (Sedan) SUV $165
  • An Independent Operator does 3-5 airport runs per day, (lets go with the low end and say 3 trips per day) that is 3 X $124 = $372 per day
  • $372 X 5 days per week is $1860 weekly.

That is a "quality life", working 5 days per week with weekends off. Waking up with 3 airport runs per day, already scheduled and knowing what you will make the night before. 85% of all trips are scheduled weeks, or days in advance and are airport transfers. Now you are working smarter, not harder and less wear and tear on your car with a quality life.

Screen Shot 2017-02-10 at 11.18.14 AM.png

Now you just spent $1 in gas, minus Uber's commission, "wear and tear" on car on short runs, instead of doing all highway trips to the airport a few times per day.

Best regards,

Prodriver team

ProDriver.me

Past Sponsor
Yes I agree, you are talking about the top 1 %

Hello, Yes exactly. These are the people who can afford real Limousine service. When they call to boo a airport transfer, they don't even ask what the price is. Only what kind of car, how is the chauffeurs dressed etc. They only care about the service being safe, reliable and on time 100% of the time.We have customers who schedule all their trips a year in advance.

The extra cash tips are also going to be 15-20% of the cost of the trip, so that means usually $20-$40 tips per run.

A sedan tip at $120 will get you a $15-25 tip. A SUV trip at $195 will get you a $40 cash tip, thats on top of the regular payout for the run from the affiliate.

What kind of car do you drive Xxx sucker ? Have you looked into other options besides Uber and Lyft ?

LUXSUVMIAMI

Hi Basmati, we will contact you before we leave. There are a few affiliates in Miami that we have spoken with, that can " Franchise" , or get you the credentials you need, if you really want to be a "Independent licensed Limousine operator". You can also call around and ask local Limousine companies and see if they offer a "lease/ Franchise" deal with credentials and commercial insurance. Question is, if you get those credentials, will you be able to still work for uber, or maybe you are ready to jump into the Limousine business ?

The way the Limousine business works all over the world, is by having "local affiliates". NO Limousine company in the world has their own fleet of cars in every city. Not even CAREY or Empire CLS (the two biggest limo companies in the business). You can also go out and get work from other Limousine companies yourself, once you have the credentials and commercial insurance. ALL Limousine companies use affiliates , not to mention other app companies such as iCars, Blacklane and Groundlink, limos.com etc etc

i drive 2016 ESCALADE , already submit my info but looks like i need comercial insurance and limo license

how u can help me to get that
reply me in private

miamiu

Not to rain on the parade of a sponsored limo service.

I do commend you on your positive outlook on the Miami market.

But....there are stacks of Lux cars pretty much everywhere. On demand limo service at aprox..a third your price. A Mkt 2016 is offered at below or equal to a taxi fare.

Most of the top limo guy's have transitioned from livery bases to various forms of Lux. Their out here with me..in Lux. Mostly ex Coastal and Aventura at the top spots.

The Suv market is saturated. So many people bought these $80grand cars drinking the Kool Aid.

$124 fares to and from the airports are so 2012. Suv rates of $195 are gone. As well as the " as directed ".

You haven't done your market research.

This market isn't like any other...Uber got unrestricted permits as well as 0 insurance requirements beyond a sketchy James River Policy, that apparently you don't even have.

We also work with overlay services that move on top of Uber. Yes we have privates as well.

Boston Coach and Carey are in a tailspin.

Your preying on too many Lux guys on the road. If you actually were fair you'd partner with existing livery bases, I know of warehouses of permitted licensed livery vehicles that haven't moved in month's.

Giving people false hope, is a dangerous game. Uber has done it's fair share already.

I'm also a 17 year veteran with a Miami tag and Commercial Insurance.

Hang out at the 36th st Fbo on your visit to the beach and figure out how to charge 3x for pre-reserved services. When theirs a mini fleet of Uber guys there. Nice car's better than most Limo Services actually Also most are veterans like myself with a track record of dealing with the 1% . I currently make my living on this.

I also think Uber is evil, but your unfairly giving false hopes to inexperienced Uber driver's.

I do believe a market for on demand livery services ( not Uber ) exists. But you need a hybrid commercial policy to offer and rates more in line with $3.00 per mile. There's a few high end platforms like yours. .I've been on them. They have little work...to none.

Last edited by a moderator:

Milito

i drive 2016 ESCALADE , already submit my info but looks like i need comercial insurance and limo license

how u can help me to get that
reply me in private
You can have a bentley, maseratti, F35 or even a spaceship. First thing you need to have is the county permit (medallion) before you buy any of those vehicles

Milito

For all you Uber drones with suburbans, denalis, escalades, audis, bmw, Mercedes, etc..... you need to get a hack license and since the limo service is capped you need to contact each and everyone of the permit owners so you can bid for their medallion if only if they are selling. This company would be awesome if in fact they do what they say they do. Hard to believe they are inventing something that was invented decades ago