Inshur

Make £40 with Uber pool

rebüx

just got a text message from Uber.
UBER: Take 4 POOL trips today and we'll guarantee you'll make at least £40 in POOL fares - or we'll make up the difference! Happy driving!

What do you think ? Will it encourage people to do pool ?

Cabbie2B

UBER: Take 4 POOL trips today and we'll guarantee you'll make at least £40 in POOL fares - or we'll make up the difference! Happy driving!

Smart ppl, no it will not.

soTuga

What do you think ? Will it encourage people to do pool ?[/QUOTT

1. Can you tell me, from the £40 (4 trips) how much do you get net per trip after the 35% uber take?
  2. What is your X average net fares per trip?

Answer these 2 simple questions, the result will say if it's worth for each driver

Last edited:

lucky_lucky

Please do not get greedy for £40. If you spoil riders they will order only pool. Uberx will be like surge job. Please do not think about it. Think about the money you will lose evry day. You daily income will be cut down by 25% dicount plus 10% if no match. This £40 will not last you whole your life. Be wise do not get into trap.

HelloMate

With this offers Uber is not trying to help you.
It's done to hook up customers on it like cheap and reliable way of transport and to create picture that POOL actually works!!!
The best thing to do now (otherwise is gonna be too late) is to send them an Email asking to be removed from uberpool, they'll remove You now. I know personally drivers that did it and now they're out of poooooooool...

essexman

I never had 4 pool in a shift maybe there is more now as I haven't worked with uber for over a month now but when I last worked used to get sent about 2 a night but canceled them only did one by mistake before didn't read it was pool but never done second job on it.

There will still be disparate people put there doing these pools and a lot of new guys.They will give you three pool jobs so they don't have to pay out on the 4th.

lucky_lucky

I never did pool or send them email but I do not get pool request at all. Yes I knew some drivers who did send email to opt out and it worked for them.

UberLuxbod

Ignore them.

They are just trying to cover Pool work.

Just like the referral bribes. They are bribing you to shoot your self in the foot

Dubs666

I never had 4 pool in a shift maybe there is more now as I haven't worked with uber for over a month now but when I last worked used to get sent about 2 a night but canceled them only did one by mistake before didn't read it was pool but never done second job on it.

There will still be disparate people put there doing these pools and a lot of new guys.They will give you three pool jobs so they don't have to pay out on the 4th.
Pool trip for pax is £4 today this is why they offering u guys £40 for 4
Jobs , u will get more then 4 pool trips today

eric_london

The best thing to do now (otherwise is gonna be too late) is to send them an Email asking to be removed from uberpool, they'll remove You now. I know personally drivers that did it and now they're out of poooooooool...
Like me. I sent them a very detailed email of asking them to protect me if some thing happens while doing pool. I asked them for assurances that I'm safe and protected by Uber. I told them not to send me pool job if they can't assure me. Since then not a single pool trip.

Oleg 77

Like me. I sent them a very detailed email of asking them to protect me if some thing happens while doing pool. I asked them for assurances that I'm safe and protected by Uber. I told them not to send me pool job if they can't assure me. Since then not a single pool trip.
Good idea Eric!
I'll do the same. :wink: