"Major" Cosmetic issue

volatilepyro

Hello,

I'm interested in driving for Uber and before I make the trip to the inspection center next week I was wondering what qualified as major cosmetic damage as far as Uber's opinion. I have a pretty banged up rear bumper but that is going to be fixed soon. Other than that there is a crack in the front bumper and a very negligible scrape on the side. All of this is strictly cosmetic and will not be any issue as far as the safety or functionality of the vehicle is concerned. I guess what I'm asking is if the car has to be spotless.

uberparadise

Hello,

I'm interested in driving for Uber and before I make the trip to the inspection center next week I was wondering what qualified as major cosmetic damage as far as Uber's opinion. I have a pretty banged up rear bumper but that is going to be fixed soon. Other than that there is a crack in the front bumper and a very negligible scrape on the side. All of this is strictly cosmetic and will not be any issue as far as the safety or functionality of the vehicle is concerned. I guess what I'm asking is if the car has to be spotless.
Don't worry Uber needs you. Just slip the guy 2 $20 bills while he walks around your vehicle. It's the American Way.

Last edited: