Major App Problems

Yankee

Several problems with the app tonight. Saturday night, not getting credited for several runs. Pings canceling without getting a cancellation message, and then getting new pings while enroute to pick up the original fare. I even got a phantom call, waiting outside the W Hotel for a pax, and when I called him he expressed disbelief because he had not ordered a car. I see that I am NOT getting paid for some of my drives. Not sure if I should continue out here tonight. Anybody else having these problems?

Deebo

I'm having problems as well. Just took my first pax to destination and the ride was not logged. I'm scared now and do not want to continue if I'm not getting paid.

Loveofshelties

I'm having multiple problems with the app as well! Sat in a surge area for over 15 minutes with nothing. Several trips not showing up at all. Rides canceled and then received ping again for the exact same person. Very frustrating tonight.

Deebo

What will uber do? Reimburse? It's almost impossible for them to figure out who to bill. Will they just foot the Bill?

Yankee

I'm having multiple problems with the app as well! Sat in a surge area for over 15 minutes with nothing. Several trips not showing up at all. Rides canceled and then received ping again for the exact same person. Very frustrating tonight.
It's that ultimate uber-fckery

LEAFdriver

Happening here in Chicago too! Last two rides! The last one I screenshot and it was at 1.7 surge...Which is rare in my area! Rider app says it's still surging but I am afraid to take any more pings. :eek: :frown:

Loveofshelties

My fares are not calculating at all. after I drop off the writer I end the trip and go to rate the driver and I get a network error message. Not able to take a screenshot of the fair since there's nothing generates

LEAFdriver

My fares are not calculating at all. after I drop off the writer I end the trip and go to rate the driver and I get a network error message. Not able to take a screenshot of the fair since there's nothing generates
That explains why I didn't remember rating the first trip ! I got the ping for the second trip and I thought "what did I rate the first one?" I didn't rate them at all! :eek:

Last edited:

Travis R.

Today was my first day and I did 7 trips but only 5 logged... I left Austin at 10:30 because my last two ride completions I got malformed error message and error message 400 while it was calculating the fairs. I couldn't tell my riders what they owe and I don't know what I made if any. I didn't take a screen shot of either rides. I can't find any contact info for Uber tech support... I was going to stay out late tonight but I didn't want to give rides for free. It also made me look bad when I couldn't tell the riders what the final cost was. Has anyone else seen these errors? Also does anyone have the tech support info? Thanks

Yankee

The situation is beyond the fares not calculating. I've had my last two pings disappear from my screen as soon as I arrived. The app is not reliable tonight. It's time to take a night off.

Yankee

Today was my first day and I did 7 trips but only 5 logged... I left Austin at 10:30 because my last two ride completions I got malformed error message and error message 400 while it was calculating the fairs. I couldn't tell my riders what they owe and I don't know what I made if any. I didn't take a screen shot of either rides. I can't find any contact info for Uber tech support... I was going to stay out late tonight but I didn't want to give rides for free. It also made me look bad when I couldn't tell the riders what the final cost was. Has anyone else seen these errors? Also does anyone have the tech support info? Thanks
Yes I've gotten these error messages also. You should write to Uber Partner Support.

Tx rides

The situation is beyond the fares not calculating. I've had my last two pings disappear from my screen as soon as I arrived. The app is not reliable tonight. It's time to take a night off.
I'm sorry to hear you are having these issues. But I am glad to have read this: I'm turning off the ringer on the phone as soon as the last driver we have out ends his trip. We always get drunk calls when there are Uber or taxi issues:-)

ATX 22

Yankee, I have had pretty much the same issue tonight.
My missing trips just showed up at 12:05am. I have been offline for the past 45 minutes while I emailed uber and took a break.
I am about to log back in, I will update everyone on how the rest of the night goes.

Deebo

Working for me now. Here's my response from uber :

Thanks for your response. It seems that we are receiving reports about this. Our engineers are already looking into this. This could possibly be an error on our end. Rest assured, all your trips are still being tracked and should all appear on your trip history once we have it sorted out.

Thanks for your patience regarding this issue. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please let me know if you have further questions. Have a safe evening.

Raymon

Miguel34

Several problems with the app tonight. Saturday night, not getting credited for several runs. Pings canceling without getting a cancellation message, and then getting new pings while enroute to pick up the original fare. I even got a phantom call, waiting outside the W Hotel for a pax, and when I called him he expressed disbelief because he had not ordered a car. I see that I am NOT getting paid for some of my drives. Not sure if I should continue out here tonight. Anybody else having these problems?
I had some issues earlier but it got cleared out. Give it a minute and it should adjust

Fuzzyelvis

This has happened many times before. I have always been paid for all of them as they eventually show up. I wouldn't bother emailing support as 1000s of other drivers are already doing it. Uber knows. They will not help you specifically anyway.

You DO NOT NEED TO TELL THE RIDERS WHAT THE RIDE COST.

It will show up on their phone eventually. You should not end the trip until they and their belongings are out of the car and the door shut. Otherwise if something happens the insurance does not cover them. Plus you have them in your car but you are not getting paid. This will be a real pain if they decide to sit and chit chat.

Just tell them uber will send a receipt.

Jonnythan2006

Yankee, I have had pretty much the same issue tonight.
My missing trips just showed up at 12:05am. I have been offline for the past 45 minutes while I emailed uber and took a break.
I am about to log back in, I will update everyone on how the rest of the night goes.

I Went home around 11pm with the same issues here too...