Made Pennies Today but Uber wants us to hold on 2 more hours

Uberandlyftguy

Received this tonight. I worked close to 9 hr for $100. Typical I make more than 200 on a Sunday.

As I was turning into my garage I get this message. They must have known I gave up. PoS. You think I'm going to waste my time anymore? #TheEndIsNear View attachment 48261
$100 for 9 hours is terrible. I noticed it didn't surge all day, so why would you even work? There are so many drivers that will work for pennies and that's part of the reason it won't surge.

Stlman

It's all about luck I worked 5 hrs and made $151 plus I'm sure I made tips and yes that's gross pay but since I only drive lyft that's actually going to be net pay.

SMH Uber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's all about luck I worked 5 hrs and made $151 plus I'm sure I made tips and yes that's gross pay but since I only drive lyft that's actually going to be net pay.
I'm signing up for lyft. Gonna give uber a break.

uberron73

Ill work for pennies. A dollar is better then no dollars. Get off your high horse. Drive or don't drive. 90$is good for full days work. Atleast us not asking for welfare an free cheese. Ur earning ur living. Some make more some make less. It's life..

ChortlingCrison

Ill work for pennies. A dollar is better then no dollars. Get off your high horse. Drive or don't drive. 90$is good for full days work. Atleast us not asking for welfare an free cheese. Ur earning ur living. Some make more some make less. It's life..
If you call making far less then miminum wage earning a living, well you're entitled to your own opinion.

uberron73

If you call making far less then miminum wage earning a living, well you're entitled to your own opinion.
It's better then starving. I know we're all worth more. Far more but it's the situation right now. Trust me im not happy about it but I'm thankful I'm able to make a few dollars during this time in my life. I was laid off my job 6 months ago an uber has aloud me to provide for my family when of its a hundred or 2a week. I'm just saying Be thankful for what you get. Cause it's can be taken away faster then it comes.. For some of us that have no other choice it's better then collecting cans and begging for change. Just be more thankful that's all im saying. Take it how you want to

Chicago-uber

And because of people like you, Uber is thriving. And when you car dies out and you dont have $$ to fix it, please don't come here and cry.

U for Uber

$90 for the day after gas, taxes, "car depreciation", Uber's cut, other daily expenses(lunch and dinner)... or before?

SMH Uber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I love those logoff messages...

"You're just $4 away from making $5. Are you sure you want to log off?"

"You're only 8 minutes away from being online for 13 hours. Are you sure you don't want a bladder infection?"
I hate those messages. I guess uber thinks they are motivating us, but they are not. They are telling us how pitiful out life is that we do this part time/full time.

uberron73

And because of people like you, Uber is thriving. And when you car dies out and you dont have $$ to fix it, please don't come here and cry.
Yea just like the rest of you that comes hear to cry. I'll say what i want,wherever I want an you ain't gonna tell me different. Obviously your driving or you wouldn't be on here either so what makes you any better? When my car breaks I'll fix it not like you that prb had to pay a dealer or shop to fix ur broken cars. I can atleast fix my own cars. Your no better. We all signed to drive and shut up and drive