Made 65$ in 6 hours last night

CDNcrippler1

I felt like a pleb. Im used to making over $30 an hour in my usual spots. I thought it would get busier with students and teachers back in school and with TIFF in town. Do you guys think uber is giving all the pings to newbie drivers?
Lol I made exactly $65 this morning. Now I gotta go out tonight

AlphaUber

If the cars on the maps are any indication, I don’t think anyone is getting pings because I have had the Rider App opened for minutes at times and see no car disappear unless they move too far away.

Harry70

I felt like a pleb. Im used to making over $30 an hour in my usual spots. I thought it would get busier with students and teachers back in school and with TIFF in town. Do you guys think uber is giving all the pings to newbie drivers?
65$ good or bad??

Uberactionmax

Everyone else is thinking the same as you and going out to drive.

Uberchampion

Stip showing off
Stop showing off. So what if you made more than most of us?

Bumpy Ride

Screenshot_20170914-005633.png

On wednesday i made 35$ an hour for 4 hours and i went home, but last night was garbage. Something weird going on with uber cause i consistantly have been making over 30$ for a few months now.

Stip showing off

Stop showing off. So what if you made more than most of us?

:biggrin:

dmoney155

Absolutely... and when other drivers post they complain and get their account "fixed", i wouldn't be surprised if it resets some kind of counter,

Lolinator

hit or miss all the time

the system is based on demand

high demand for uber with little drivers like mayweather fight

tiff aint that big at the end, nor at the start cept for some out of towners and fan pplz

CDNcrippler1

hit or miss all the time

the system is based on demand

high demand for uber with little drivers like mayweather fight

tiff aint that big at the end, nor at the start cept for some out of towners and fan pplz
Ive driven one group of people to tiff. They were actually going to tiff after I dropped them off to breakfast

WillC

If what you said is the fact, then you a newbie. Welcome to Uber.

Uberchampion

Warm September Weather, Too many drivers and a messed up App are the perfect storm to mess up our earnings.

UBER, I have a two words and one finger message for you :-)

Zokipoki

View attachment 158324

On wednesday i made 35$ an hour for 4 hours and i went home, but last night was garbage. Something weird going on with uber cause i consistantly have been making over 30$ for a few months now.

:biggrin:

Interesting. Monday was my hot day. All other days were garbage for me including today. I expect this weekend to be trash, I hope I am pleasantly surprised, but I doubt it.