• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Mad at Uber? Quit.

aaadock

And look who actually donated $5 to the GFM #UberSTRIKE Marketing Campaign

View attachment 14485

Edit: Randy Shear just told me that it wasn't him who donated the $5.
speaking of a SMEAR campaign.. who is smearing who here?

upload_2015-10-2_14-17-12.png

looks like you edited it.

abe is being abe i see

keep blindly following that dumb @@@@

aaadock isnt sounding so messed up now is he ?

same goes for his posts about throwing rocks and dog shit at drivers,,, "vowing to not do it " are just words

chi1cabby

speaking of a SMEAR campaign.. who is smearing who here?
looks like you edited it.
aaadock isnt sounding so messed up now is he ?
Dude ramble on...
I have no idea what you're getting at, and frankly I don't care!
And look who actually donated $5 to the GFM #UberSTRIKE Marketing Campaign
Edit: Randy Shear just told me that it wasn't him who donated the $5.

aaadock

Dude ramble on...
I have no idea what you're getting at, and frankly I don't care!
5 qoutes in your post and yo leave out the rock throwing and throwing dog sht at drivers part ? seriously ?

gonna use a quote from a well known and highly influential dfw poster -- micmac..

"meh"

stuber

if the company wants to change.. sure..

if not there are plenty of places to work

and if you know how ... no one is stopping yo from "creating your own platform" hell someone even already thought it out and worked out most of the kinks already... whats stopping you?

why work for a company that your miserable at ? ( as a low level person at that .. cause thats what we as drivers are/// those of us that drive cough ,, cough)

here is an answer that many will take offense to
uber is an entry level job with few barriers to get in .

havent killed or raped anyone? your IN

as with any low barrier to get in jobs... that require minimal skill. news flash the wages will suck cause if you dont do em or dont like em there is ALWAYS 500 others in line to do it.

now trick is .. once your in.. to make it work for you ... minfare ? @@@@ that !

reading up on these forums its seems very FEW people have figured out how to make money

the other 98% cry to change the system.. while staging outside a night club smh ...

the easiest part to replace is the driver in this uber equation
has no one figured that out yet ?

milk this cow for what its worth and move on when the tit dries up
or find a way to wring more milk out of that tit.

i know for you that uber tit dried up and you moved on .. hat tip to you

me and a few others have found a tit no one was sucking on and are milking the shit out of it..

cheers
I don't think I like the imagery of breastfeeding and fecal matter in the same sentence. "Just not really my bag baby! Behave!"

UberNdallas

Kalanick would like to greatly reduce the playing field through non competitive practices at the expense of drivers in mature markets. To simply turn your back on it is very much to be a part of the problem. Uber's proclivities, venture capitalism, the gig economy present a series of grave concerns for blue collar workers. To suggest drivers should just run off and start their own platform is silly talk. Hell, Uber doesn't even make money with their platform. to try to go off and compete would be like taking on some impossible to grasp Ponzi scheme. Kalanick uses Uber to fund the research and development of other technologies, patentable ideas which will make money for him and his investors long after Uber has ceased to exist. He is willing to rob people now in order to make those technologies come to fruition.

If people simply turn their backs and walk away from what Kalanick is doing, sooner or later, they will have nothing but more of the same to walk to. Their will be no reasonable alternative. Disrupt the disruptor.
I'm sorry but uber DOES make money and if they don't it's bc dumb ass Travis blows it trying to expand into markets that don't want uber.

I do believe Uber can change if you force them to. Who thought a couple of weeks ago Uber Black/SUV in Dallas could get Uber to change their policy of taking X calls on their platform. They went on strike bought the media attention on Uber & they reversed their policy. Sociopath is kinda strong. I personally do not know Kalanick so cannot judge if he is a sociopath.
He is

caesar17

Mmmm nope! You must mean Uber's rates are so low in the Dallas market that they compare to taxi rates @ .90 cents per mile in 1980. Just because you want change doesn't mean you dislike something. Uber is a great concept just to low of rates in Dallas. Drivers make Uber, not the other way around.

I went to Philadelphia over the weekend. The rate per mile for x is $1.10.

It is a little disappointing.

Waffles

I did, 2 months ago pal.

I just clear cancellation fees and see how long people will wait from my couch. Whatever I can do to make Uber have issues, the better