Lyft's Labor Day bonus

Inshur

Zubera

$150 for 30 trips today and tomorrow. Hm, I think 30 trips are too much for Lyft and not easy. Yesterday I was sitting in 25-200% prime time zone when it was raining and got nothing. I was only getting non surge poops and long pickup Xs from fuber. Only made 3 trips in a day with Lyft. Is any of you going to work on this bonus?

SlowpokeNYC

I opted in. I will accept every request. Including line! I expect to reach $550 and complete 30 rides within 16 hrs, otherwise it isn't worth the time and effort!

Link_upnyc

Its to get drivers in the rat race and flash this dollar sign in front of you. If they get 20 jobs by the time you realize its hard to reach the mark for the bonus, they are happy they got you out and ddlnt have to pay a bonus. They know drivers will not be encouraged to come cause it's dead but they still need cars on the road for the few jobs they have.

Mr. Affinito

$150 for 30 trips today and tomorrow. Hm, I think 30 trips are too much for Lyft and not easy. Yesterday I was sitting in 25-200% prime time zone when it was raining and got nothing. I was only getting non surge poops and long pickup Xs from fuber. Only made 3 trips in a day with Lyft. Is any of you going to work on this bonus?
I got the same email a few minutes ago. I'd never go chasing Lyft bonuses.... they are clearly unachievable...and they know that!

SlowpokeNYC

That's true. However, we have options if I see uber & Juno surging. I will definitely accept the most profitable request.

Mr. Affinito

I opted in. I will accept every request. Including line! I expect to reach $550 and complete 30 rides within 16 hrs, otherwise it isn't worth the time and effort!
Good luck, my friend.

That's true. However, we have options if I see uber & Juno surging. I will definitely accept the most profitable request.
I was thinking to sign up for Juno, but they have the stupid "coffee meeting" and I can never get an appt for a time when I'm not working my real job! Ugh... They want new drivers on the road, so they should let us sign up like the other successful app companies.

Zubera

Its to get drivers in the rat race and flash this dollar sign in front of you. If they get 20 jobs by the time you realize its hard to reach the mark for the bonus, they are happy they got you out and ddlnt have to pay a bonus. They know drivers will not be encouraged to come cause it's dead but they still need cars on the road for the few jobs they have.
Agree. As usual I'm not chasing any bonus if it's not too easy. I'll turn on all apps and take the jobs which comes up first. No pools/lines will be accepted, no exception

Mr. Affinito

Agree. As usual I'm not chasing any bonus if it's not too easy. I'll turn on all apps and take the jobs which comes up first. No pools/lines will be accepted, no exception
Now do you identify Lyft Line rides? I haven't learned how to do that yet.

Zubera

Now do you identify Lyft Line rides? I haven't learned how to do that yet.
I thought you sold the car and quit working for apps. You didn't?
For your question look at this pic. Request says Line when it's a line, otherwise it would say Lyft

Attachments

• ln.png
    ln.png
    75.9 KB · Views: 115

Mr. Affinito

I thought you sold the car and quit working for apps. You didn't?
For your question look at this pic. Request says Line when it's a line, otherwise it would say Lyft
LOL ---- 14 minutes away???!!! Forget that LOL

I never noticed that, but I will look from now on.

About the car: the highest offer I got was $19K. It wouldn't have hurt me to sell it for $19K, but I just felt that it was ridiculous to sell a car that had a sticker price of $27K 6 months earlier for $8K less. So, I kept my TLC plates, paid my insurance payment for August and drove a lot last month on my off hours. And, I earned a lot in August. If I earn just $12K more, I will have paid off the entire car (or more specifically "paid myself back for the car, since I purchased it outright without a loan").

Jonrockzz

Friday i was able to achieve the 15 rides extra $60 bucks from lyft and today i need 8 peak rides to get the extra $180 PDB im going for it then calling it a day no way you can get the 30 rides by 12:00pm tomorrow

Zubera

LOL ---- 14 minutes away???!!!
Yup, 14 min and Line. This is what you'll get when you're sitting in a prime time zone.
About the car: the highest offer I got was $19K. It wouldn't have hurt me to sell it for $19K, but I just felt that it was ******ed to sell a car that had a sticker price of $27K 6 months earlier for $8K less. So, I kept my TLC plates, paid my insurance payment for August and drove a lot last month on my off hours. And, I earned a lot in August. If I earn just $12K more, I will have paid off the entire car (or more specifically "paid myself back for the car, since I purchased it outright without a loan").
But now you're forced to work for it and spend your valuable time which was not your goal when you first time started and purchased a brand new car just for bonuses. Do you admit that it was a mistake by you?

Friday i was able to achieve the 15 rides extra $60 bucks from lyft and today i need 8 peak rides to get the extra $180 PDB im going for it then calling it a day no way you can get the 30 rides by 12:00pm tomorrow
11:59pm which is midnight and not 12:00pm which is afternoon.

Jonrockzz

Yup, 14 min and Line. This is what you'll get when you're sitting in a prime time zone.

But now you're forced to work for it and spend your valuable time which was not your goal when you first time started and purchased a brand new car just for bonuses. Do you admit that it was a mistake by you?

11:59pm which is midnight and not 12:00pm which is afternoon.

Still doesnt make it achieveable lol

Zubera

35 min online so far, zero ping from lyft, not even lines, couple of pools from fuber. Ignored lol. Dear lyft, how can we make that bonus if you're dead?! Lol

Huseyn026

i just come back home. start at 1 pm - drove from south brooklyn till harlem . only 3 rides (1 from lyft . 2 from Juno ) city is dead . they know that , 30 trips its imposible !

Attachments

• IMG_6474.PNG
    IMG_6474.PNG
    53.6 KB · Views: 62

Zubera

3 lyft rides in a row. All in Brooklyn. Waiting for more. Fuber keeps sending me pools, no X yet.

Mr. Affinito

Wait, Lyft offered me an extra 25% on a ride yesterday just to pick up a pax because I was the closest driver and the person was 4 miles away. I accepted. It was in Bx, so I just had to be on I-95 for 4 min. Total time driving to get to pickup spot, 6 min. Got there (outside of public housing). Pax not there after 5 min. Cancelled. Got fee.

Fee was nice to get, especially since the destination was only 1.6 miles away! So, I made more on the cancellation fee than I would have earned for the ride, I think!

Jonrockzz

I only need 4 more pings for the 180 PDB and lyft game me a ride 50 mins into jersey smh i took it but didnt make the PDB

Inshur New York