• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Lyft's DRIVER OF THE MONTH Pizza Lunch - Aug 29

Kurt Halfyard

Author
Anyone going to this?
The Driver Of The Month event is at their Hayden Rd. Office at 3:30 on Thursday, which is terribly inconvenient for me personally. (And they only cover 30 minutes of Parking -- I imagine the event is longer than 30 minutes?)

Either way, if someone goes, take some pics. I'm always curious to see the tenor and aesthetics of these LYFT events. (Particularly in light of how grim it has gotten out there this summer on the platfrom.)

Gone_in_60_seconds

Anyone going to this?
The Driver Of The Month event is at their Hayden Rd. Office at 3:30 on Thursday, which is terribly inconvenient for me personally. (And they only cover 30 minutes of Parking -- I imagine the event is longer than 30 minutes?)

Either way, if someone goes, take some pics. I'm always curious to see the tenor and aesthetics of these LYFT events. (Particularly in light of how grim it has gotten out there this summer on the platfrom.)
When did you get the invite?

Ridesharezero

Only drivers with Atleast 85% AR and less than 5% cancelation rate get the invite. It's lyft version of UBER PRO

Kurt Halfyard

Author
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Only drivers with Atleast 85% AR and less than 5% cancelation rate get the invite. It's lyft version of UBER PRO
My AR has not been above 70% for some time, and I got the invite.
I also have not been doing any more than 5-10 rides per week this summer.

Ahmado

I didn't get any invite
I helped Lyft with their bonus streak and now nothing, no bonuses no invite

RideshareDog

Buy yourself a slice of pizza and pop for $5 and enjoy!
I'm lactose intolerant so when I was invited it was even more of a waste of time. I showed up just to hear some @@@@@@@ won something. And hear how awesome lyft was knowing full well they are taking advantage of us

Kurt Halfyard

Author
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm lactose intolerant so when I was invited it was even more of a waste of time. I showed up just to hear some @@@@@@@ won something. And hear how awesome lyft was knowing full well they are taking advantage of us
Perhaps. Or you could treat it like Ed Norton's Narrator going to support groups as tourism/therapy.

RideshareDog

Yes, i would say stealing the prime time and giving the driver's a puny bonus, is definitely an example of taking advantage. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Here is a slice of pizza though lol that should make up for what an @@@@@@@ of a company we have become. Last night I got screwed out of $5 when the 2nd pax had too much luggage. They were able to cancel the ride robbing me of my $5. I called support of course they were like sorry nothing we can do. It took you too long to get there. Ya a pizza will def make up for ur bs lyft.

mikees3

Here is a slice of pizza though lol that should make up for what an @@@@@@@ of a company we have become. Last night I got screwed out of $5 when the 2nd pax had too much luggage. They were able to cancel the ride robbing me of my $5. I called support of course they were like sorry nothing we can do. It took you too long to get there. Ya a pizza will def make up for ur bs lyft.
Dude I’m surprised nobody has @@@@ed up ur car yet, you have balls to cancel in front of ppl and wait out the timer ?