Lyft

loulou18

I have noticed sometimes that when you are for a example in a zone of 50 % in Arlington with Lyft, you don't always get 50 %. They are thieves. They screw the drivers over.

New2This

I have noticed sometimes that when you are for a example in a zone of 50 % in Arlington with Lyft, you don't always get 50 %. They are thieves. They screw the drivers over.

Lyft is infamous for sending 20 minute away base rate pings when you're in a hot pink (GIGGITY) zone. If it doesn't say the PT % on the incoming ping, don't take it.

LowIQCrazyMika

This is why Lyft 90% acceptance rating is a scam for anyone who is doing their PDB scam.
Once you don't give a shit about PDB and their passive aggressive "acceptance rate" notices, it becomes more stress free

Bullet Bob

All you have to do to jack up your Lyft Acceptance Rate is accept trips and not do them, presumably while ubering or living your life.

There is that ethical dilemma, but I'm not the one blackmailing my "independent contractors" into taking unprofitable work.

Kawiz03

I hate how their stupid updates block the whole damn screem when your offline to the point you cant see the map unless you login