LYFT

GodOfTunder

My biggest beef with Lyft is not having integrated navigation. The two times I used it, i had to physically put the address into my car’s nav.

miggon123

My biggest beef with Lyft is not having integrated navigation. The two times I used it, i had to physically put the address into my car’s nav.
It does man. First make sure to update your app. Next go to settings. Choose your nav app and then switch on auto navigation.

Irishjohn831

I was at a gas station yesterday and a girl who drives for Uber stopped me.

She said that she had recently tried to sign up for Lyft, and they are asking for her TLC lisence as well as commercial car insurance.

I asked if she lived in westchester, she said, yes in larchmont.

I suggested she sign up for the forum and post the question, maybe she submitted something wrong or even to speculate maybe Lyft has a cap for non tlc drivers in westchester.

ibeam23

I was at a gas station yesterday and a girl who drives for Uber stopped me.

She said that she had recently tried to sign up for Lyft, and they are asking for her TLC lisence as well as commercial car insurance.

I asked if she lived in westchester, she said, yes in larchmont.

I suggested she sign up for the forum and post the question, maybe she submitted something wrong or even to speculate maybe Lyft has a cap for non tlc drivers in westchester.
She has to sign up in NJ and then switch to NYS. I had the same problem.