Lyft

Trafficat

I don't think they are taking your tip.

$10.87 is ever so slightly less than 20% of $54.37. The 54.37 does not include the tip/tolls.

54.37-10.87=43.50
43.50+5.76(tolls)+$4(tip)=53.26

UberDez

Lyft is the worst , 75% of the time they don't even pay out any toll fee and I have to email them about it . Not shocked that they're skimming in this fashion aswell, I will have to keep a look out for their crooked ways

EDIT :: I just actually looked at your numbers and they didn't charge you 20% on the total including tips and tolls . If they did they would have charged you $12.83 in Lyft Fees

$10.87 is exactly 20% of the fare before tips and tolls , check you math but also make sure to keep Lyft in Check they're some shady pricks

shmil

Thank you guys for correcting me.
I was wrong this time and I apologize.

Last edited:

DeplorableDonald

They look like a couple of schmucks. Travis wannabes.

Passive aggressive @@@@@@@@. I hope they get pukers galore. Bet they don't get Line pings...

2017-09-02 13.08.42.png

Okphillip

They look like a couple of schmucks. Travis wannabes.

Passive aggressive @@@@@@@@. I hope they get pukers galore. Bet they don't get Line pings...

View attachment 154255
Very passive aggressiveand patronizing this company is! They treat the drivers like children with all the warnings and lack of PT and pings from 20 minutes away. Screw this "communiTy". So passive aggressive and patronizing!

"Safe rides"? Where are we driving? Raqqa, Syria? They never want you to earn real money because you are supposed to be helping your "community" what a couple of schmucks it right! And they are on a faster track than Uber for driverless cars! Let's see their communities y when that happens....how come they never send updates about the driverless program?