Lyft won’t charge rider any cleaning fee!

GoJuno

You and me work for lyft make lyft growing bigger and bigger.
When rider dirty your car or throw garbage in your car lyft won’t charge anything cleaning fee from the rider not even a penny.
From now I only turn on lyft app if I in the NJ

Attachments

• BE1179D8-D76F-4071-A996-07806CDDE272.jpeg
    BE1179D8-D76F-4071-A996-07806CDDE272.jpeg
    140 KB · Views: 306
  • 306AAD2B-E8E3-44D6-A2E9-497786969804.jpeg
    306AAD2B-E8E3-44D6-A2E9-497786969804.jpeg
    106.7 KB · Views: 304
  • 942C02F4-07EA-4774-8E37-B0427C788544.jpeg
    942C02F4-07EA-4774-8E37-B0427C788544.jpeg
    54.5 KB · Views: 286
  • A6944E5C-411F-4F89-B71F-7EEFF9FB7ED2.jpeg
    A6944E5C-411F-4F89-B71F-7EEFF9FB7ED2.jpeg
    51.4 KB · Views: 247

Z129

-:- * -:- * -:- * -:-
It's just trash left behind. Nothing to clean and let dry. Minimal down time for the driver. Sorry but Lyft is a publicly traded company now. Expect them to get super cheap in payouts they may have to pay out of pocket and super sensitive to rider perception.

Terri Lee

When rider dirty your car or throw garbages in your car lyft won’t charge anything cleaning fee from the rider not even a penny.

How about discovering the Lyft forum?

aluber1968

You know what you do in this case? Pour water on your own seat and make a mess of it yourself then ask for the cleaning fee. Or find pictures someone else posted of vomit in their car and submit that.
Bad advice. Lyft wants date and location stamped pictures. This information is in the data supplied with the picture it is not on the face of the picture.

JoeJoseph

3 years ago, lyft would suck your dick and swallow your cum!! They literally did not make shit of me first 2 years. I always use to hit the power driver bonuses.. i use to tell all passangers to only use lyft.. now inonly use it for destination filter which barely works and in jersey...
For some strange reason I am now attracted to Lyft's pink mustache lol. The way they started was hot lol.

Ubergaldrivet

When rider dirty your car or throw garbages in your car lyft won’t charge anything cleaning fee from the rider not even a penny.
Normal wear and tear my friend, that is their new mantra for ind. contractors. They will tell you. Pick up your next pax without cleaning, tell them we are now the same as taxis. Cheap and smelly. Since we are not employees it must be fine to drive like that.

SuzeCB

Most don't know they can be charged for cleaning fee. Just post a sign that says cleaning fee will be charged on top of the fare on the app if a mess is created. That should help remedy most cases.

Prevention rather than treatment is usually more effective.
I agree. First off, keep the doors locked until you're sure of what's going on. Tell them no eating in the car. If they do anyway, put them put immediately.

sd1303

You’ve spent more time asking for the cleaning fee and complaining about it on UP than it would have taken you to clean it up.

Yea, it’s aggravating and “not right,” but realistically, how much do you expect to be compensated for a few minutes worth of extra work?

Yulli Yung

When rider dirty your car or throw garbage in your car lyft won’t charge anything cleaning fee from the rider not even a penny.
If I you could not "create" more damaging screenshots than the ones you included, you do not deserve any cleanup fee. Quite frankly, I would be embarrassed to submit such screenshots supporting a request for damages.