• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Lyft @@@@@@@ wit cancellation fee

kk86

Yea.. so the person requested premium ride from 10 miles away.. and actually i was on my way, the rider messaged me asking where am i, then i got a msg saying that i cant get cancellation fee since ride was cancelled less than 5 min. But when i checked, it passed 6 min, so i contacted customer support and they said they will credit me $5 and i have to wait 2-3 days. Tf. So if i didnt check, they werent gonn pay me my cancellation fee? This happened to anyone else?

Yellowmamba24

Yea.. so the person requested premium ride from 10 miles away.. and actually i was on my way, the rider messaged me asking where am i, then i got a msg saying that i cant get cancellation fee since ride was cancelled less than 5 min. But when i checked, it passed 6 min, so i contacted customer support and they said they will credit me $5 and i have to wait 2-3 days. Tf. So if i didnt check, they werent gonn pay me my cancellation fee? This happened to anyone else?
10 miles away...i will not even go...
Even after confirming they would cancel on u...
LYFT premier is a joke...:/

kk86

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
10 miles away...i will not even go...
Even after confirming they would cancel on u...
LYFT premier is a joke...:/
Started doin lyft boit 2 months ago and only had 4 premier only, some were worth driving 10 miles, from gardengrove to lax for like $80 after fee. From brea to long beach for like $100 including tip. But yea..i think you r right. Lyft itself is bs and try to play game n shiitt

Yellowmamba24

Started doin lyft boit 2 months ago and only had 4 premier only, some were worth driving 10 miles, from gardengrove to lax for like $80 after fee. From brea to long beach for like $100 including tip. But yea..i think you r right. Lyft itself is bs and try to play game n shiitt
Yes the only good thing is, they pay u on powerzone n also pt if it is in the ping area...
I get few lyft pings a week too :/

Western Warrior

Lyft notorious for not paying cancel fee.
I started timing pickups and noticed I was being denied the fee even after 7 min into ride towards pax. Rep told me they give new pax a break until they become more familiar with the platform. Hmmm, they forgot to ask the driver if this sounded like a good idea. That was 2 yrs ago and my last rise with Lyft.