Lyft vs Uber price rates comparison in Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petrikov

Yes Luber takes half from all our downtown 5-10 min rides or pretty much all of them and we are talking about billions.
Post automatically merged:

And you have to be extremely naive to think Luber will share its wealth with you.

Last edited:

Gone_in_60_seconds

It sucks to see that Lyft Regular pays less than Uber-X. Uber X : $0.81/km and $0.18/min vs. Lyft Regular: $0.60 /km and $0.13/min. No wonder every time I accepted a Lyft fare I felt like I was getting the short end of the stick, so Lyft pays about 25% less than Uber. :cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious:

Underground

Didnt know shared was less than regular Lyft. Goodbye shared rides.
Post automatically merged:

It sucks to see that Lyft Regular pays less than Uber-X. Uber X : $0.81/km and $0.18/min vs. Lyft Regular: $0.60 /km and $0.13/min. No wonder every time I accepted a Lyft fare I felt like I was getting the short end of the stick, so Lyft pays about 25% less than Uber. :cautious::cautious::cautious::cautious:
Lyft rate card shows net. For uber X net would be $0.81x0.75=$0.6075

Makeveli

Same pay dude once you take out commission. The only thing you get with Lyft is pings that are farther away

Kurt Halfyard

Author
This thread has been closed because of its chance of spreading mis-information. Some simple arithmetic and it becomes clear that while Uber and LYFT may present their rate cards a bit differently in format, they pay essentially the same. There are literally dozens of threads in this forum that have this conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.