Lyft update

Inshur

ULJ2017

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cool. This will mean to less drivers for Uber. Great! Go go save your spots!!
[/QUOTE
I promise you i am not being sarcastic. This lyft is not what it made us believe. I thought it is a hipster company loves passengers as well drivers. Here we are. Lyft was first in stopping surge. Lyft was first in locking out drivers. Understandable as we drivers have no protection no respect no job security. But in my view lyft has realized its lock out was a mistake.
Post automatically merged:

They at least making it easier for yah
Lyft is the most devilish, selfish POS company.

Zubera

This also impacts Lyft priority drivers

If more drivers, less requests for priority drivers
Priority requirements can be changed. Everything is up to lyft. Nothing is guaranteed in the long term even if you make 300 trips in a month. It's all depends on the demand. After the new year we'll see more drivers locked out.

Dst Rain

Everyone should know. This locked power log in zone POS. Is just bunch of crap you all do realize what this is? Instead of giving all the not 🐜's time like they giving us now for 2 hours a day. They just gonna unlock those zone for few hours. If u make it there u "might" get a trip. Just like how Uber now says drive to busy zone and "you can try go get online"

Zubera

This actually is not new. They had similar thing before. Busy areas were starred on the map and you could reserve your spot by driving there but lyft wouldn't be lyft if they don't screw you. They would change your reservation and still lock you out. Check this old thread out:

Dst Rain

This actually is not new. They had similar thing before. Busy areas were starred on the map and you could reserve your spot by driving there but lyft wouldn't be lyft if they don't screw you. They would change your reservation and still lock you out. Check this old thread out:

Save my spot u remember 2 min timer :roflmao:

Dst Rain

Amazing how the system went from chasing surge to chasing the ability to go online lol
I'm telling u Uber has the best psychological warfare people in their payroll. They know exactly where to squeeze and pull the strings on the drivers so they have no choice but to follow their exact command. Man I'm just going to wait it out till February 2020 if all fails I'm just going to go back to my yellow

Suism

I'm telling u Uber has the best psychological warfare people in their payroll. They know exactly where to squeeze and pull the strings on the drivers so they have no choice but to follow their exact command. Man I'm just going to wait it out till February 2020 if all fails I'm just going to go back to my yellow
i don’t know about you but it’s Lyft playing the games. Uber is at least transparent with their surges

Kalanick

Priority requirements can be changed. Everything is up to lyft. Nothing is guaranteed in the long term even if you make 300 trips in a month. It's all depends on the demand. After the new year we'll see more drivers locked out.
I don’t care to any change. Soon I will post my new record 450 trip in 30 days . Those changes will affect only lazy drivers.

TDR

I don’t care to any change. Soon I will post my new record 450 trip in 30 days . Those changes will affect only lazy drivers.
Sure after you fix car far away from ny. Who is normal rider who travel far in tlc vehicle. Airport quick service. Besides rides is limited by hour. Good luck burning oil and budget.😉

Kalanick

Sure after you fix car far away from ny. Who is normal rider who travel far in tlc vehicle. Airport quick service. Besides rides is limited by hour. Good luck burning oil and budget.😉
Don’t worry about my budget. I can buy new engine or if I want I can buy new car from Toyota just pay cash total price no need finance .

Inshur New York