Lyft/Uber warning when pax call us.

reg barclay

I just got a call from a Lyft pax and heard what sounded like an automated warning not to give out personal info before I was connected to the pax. I also got a call from an Uber pax recently and think I heard something similar but couldn't make it out.

Has anyone else gotten this?

Jufkii

I just got a call from a Lyft pax and heard what sounded like an automated warning not to give out personal info before I was connected to the pax. I also got a call from an Uber pax recently and think I heard something similar but couldn't make it out.

Has anyone else gotten this?
The only thing I get from lyft are 20+ minute ETA pings and scolding emails regarding how low acceptance rates are bad for the Lyft Community. No automated warning for me so far.

Mista T

Author
Frequently. It either says "This call is from a passenger calling about their ride" or it says "This call is from unknown number. Do not give out blah blah blah"

LAbDog65

The only thing I get from lyft are 20+ minute ETA pings and scolding emails regarding how low acceptance rates are bad for the Lyft Community. No automated warning for me so far.
LOL only 20 minute ETA, the other day I got one for 36 minutes