• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Lyft/Uber Inspected Vehicle Available for Lease to Driver (w 1,000+ trips min)

Silent_Driver

Hi Peeps,

I will be taking a temporary leave from Driving (got a 6-month gig contract elsewhere) so it means I'm leaving my Uber vehicle available for lease to one of you lucky fellas. If your vehicle needs service, or is getting fixed or you crashed and are waiting for the process to settle, you can rent my vehicle to drive:

The details:

2012 Lancer Hatchback Blue
Comfy seats, leather with seat warmers
Rockford Fosgate Sound System, BT integrated
Good sized vehicle, rear seats come down to do Amazon deliveries
167,700 KILOMETERS = 103K MILES
Active on Both Lyft and Uber
Auto transmission
Deposit - $250 cash
Rent - $100 week for 1,000 miles/week (more at 20 cents/mile) Must pay week in advance
Take Paypal and Venmo and/or cash
Min rent - 1 week
Max consecutive rent - 4 months
Pickup - in South Bay - Sunnyvale Caltrain

Must be a driver with at least 1,000 trips completed (add both apps)

Send me a DM to exchange info, and arrange the rental.

SanFranant

My friend. My best advice is never accept PayPal or Venmo from someone you don’t know.

Here’s what some ant can do.

They can lease your car. Pay you with Venmo and PayPal every week. After they are done they can dispute their charges and then you will get a chargeback lol

Hillman77

Have you considered renting it thru Getaround or Turo? But maybe they require more service/support from you.

TuPadre

Sorry, Hertz have a better deal, $240 per week tax/insurance included, unlimited miles and make 70 trips get $185.

vkandaharv

But is it allowed?

If you are interested in promoting/advertising a product, service, or site please contact us at [email protected]. Unsponsored promotional content is not permitted.

Posting or soliciting for promo/referral codes is not allowed.

Solicitations of any type are not allowed. This includes but is not limited to: Money, goods and services, e-mails, phone numbers, and private conversations.

Silent_Driver

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No, not providing insurance. I've rented my cars to other drivers before. Add the car to your insurance or get a quick metromile policy. @TuPadre I dont know how $240 week is a better deal ($100/week or $400/month plus your own insurance at $40 or $50/month would cost like $450 month instead of $960) and if you are driving over 1,000 miles a week in SF then you are not doing your job well. Anyway, it is here is you guys need one. Thanks.
Post automatically merged:

But is it allowed?

If you are interested in promoting/advertising a product, service, or site please contact us at [email protected]. Unsponsored promotional content is not permitted.

Posting or soliciting for promo/referral codes is not allowed.

Solicitations of any type are not allowed. This includes but is not limited to: Money, goods and services, e-mails, phone numbers, and private conversations.

This is not promotional (no 3rd party is paying me), not a service either, no referrals and not a website.