Lyft trying to win my business...

Jc.

This just came in my email, I haven't drive for 3 weeks...

Hello, Stranger

We noticed you've been driving less lately, and we wanted to check in. We also created a special offer just for you, because it's not always easy to get back on the road after a few weeks off.
Screenshot_20170922-202708.png

What do you think?

Fubernuber

This just came in my email, I haven't drive for 3 weeks...

Hello, Stranger

We noticed you've been driving less lately, and we wanted to check in. We also created a special offer just for you, because it's not always easy to get back on the road after a few weeks off.
View attachment 160745
What do you think?
I think lyft thinks you are a fish

joebo1963

you can drive 24/7 and still not get $690 in fares.....this last week was very poor....just few tourist/business people.... and more locals requesting pool/line....this was my worst friday in months....

Kodyhead

you can drive 24/7 and still not get $690 in fares.....this last week was very poor....just few tourist/business people.... and more locals requesting pool/line....this was my worst friday in months....

Not so fast my friend, you can probably only drive 18/7 since you have to take a 6 hour break every 14 hours even if you don't get a single ride

Fubernuber

But but but all the nice people you meet and the career path you are on must be worth something? Surely this is a stepping stone?

Jc.

Ba bam!
Screenshot_20171002-211220_01.jpg

Pay the man

I had to become a bus on Friday to make work,

From Monday to Thursday I had 30 rides.
On Friday made 23 rides, most of them lines with multiple stops, I got caught mid afternoon in the ghetto and did a lot of short rides there.
Not worth doing it without the incentive.
I did another 300 on luber.

Kodyhead

Ba bam!
View attachment 163835
Pay the man

I had to become a bus on Friday to make work,

From Monday to Thursday I had 30 rides.
On Friday made 23 rides, most of them lines with multiple stops, I got caught mid afternoon in the ghetto and did a lot of short rides there.
Not worth doing it without the incentive.
I did another 300 on luber.
Nice I am gonna shut off the lyft app and give it a shot, were there any hour required to drive cause it says zero underneath

Kodyhead

The only thing that gets me is the acceptance rate. I am usually disqualified by noon on .Monday