• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Lyft thread

RideshareDog

Well I now have 3 account has been flagged emails since launch. Each one with something new. Today I got one for cancelling too often and too many poor rating. Poor ratings? I got 1 star and 2 4 stars hardly call that poor rantings and my rating now stands 4.97. And I just cancelled 2 rides tonight and im glad I did cuz that stupid ride hardly got me to the destination I set. The next ride did though. I've hardly cancelled any this week. God they are so damn sensitive now with these things. One cancel boom email. I've got 3 cancelling too often emails. Am I on the chopping block if I csncel again?
Post automatically merged:

On another topic lyft is now giving us the no show fee for the 2nd pax cancelling and the timer is now back at 2min for the 2nd pax

Ahmado

As long no rule for a minimum fare of $5-7, keep up with cancellation

$3 payout for driving, pickup and pax can rate you for 30 seconds trip !!

Rockydrive

Well I now have 3 account has been flagged emails since launch. Each one with something new. Today I got one for cancelling too often and too many poor rating. Poor ratings? I got 1 star and 2 4 stars hardly call that poor rantings and my rating now stands 4.97. And I just cancelled 2 rides tonight and im glad I did cuz that stupid ride hardly got me to the destination I set. The next ride did though. I've hardly cancelled any this week. God they are so damn sensitive now with these things. One cancel boom email. I've got 3 cancelling too often emails. Am I on the chopping block if I csncel again?

On another topic lyft is now giving us the no show fee for the 2nd pax cancelling and the timer is now back at 2min for the 2nd pax
Are you scared?

RideshareDog

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Are you scared?
Lol nah. Looks like I have to be an @@@@@@@ now and no show them instead lol sorry mam but I have to go pee. Id cancel the ride now but I have to wait out the timer. I've been flagged for cancelling too often

Coming to an app near u.
In app driver review. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh NOT NEEDED! u ## spent your developer budget on this ahhhhh I don't need this! I need cancelation reasons. I need to be able to text pax instead of calling them. And a bunch more stuff not this

Attachments

Last edited:

dmoney155

Dog, they kick you out man, I'm deploying my own app and you can be my very first driver. Of course there be no insurance cover, no PTC, but guess what... also NO RULES!!, you do whatever you want, kick out whomever you want, no reprecautions... and the costs are the running of servers on AWS divided by each driver who signs up. Total transparency, every driver will receive the copy of the AWS bill.

RideshareDog

Dog, they kick you out man, I'm deploying my own app and you can be my very first driver. Of course there be no insurance cover, no PTC, but guess what... also NO RULES!!, you do whatever you want, kick out whomever you want, no reprecautions... and the costs are the running of servers on AWS divided by each driver who signs up. Total transparency, every driver will receive the copy of the AWS bill.
That's what instaryde was. I miss them. I had fun accepting a ride and not picking up the pax. Those fools wouldnt cancel the ride. For a good 45min this one dude wouldn't cancel the ride. I told one pax hey next time order a Lyft.

Gone_in_60_seconds

Do you get a kick back from Amazon??? LOL

RideshareDog

There is a glitch in my app. The glitch seems to cause the app to offer lame incentives especially when I'm all the way on bloor. Ya no thanks

Attachments

Gone_in_60_seconds

Lyft wants you to make EXTRA $3 at veld
Ummmm, No thanks. An extra $100 is way more enticing. $3.00 is just the tip from a generous pax usually.

There is a glitch in my app. The glitch seems to cause the app to offer lame incentives especially when I'm all the way on bloor. Ya no thanks
Yes, the glitch is that some stupid minion will get excited by this offer.

Last edited: