• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Lyft Streak Bonus is a Fraud

Bpr2

k4ever If Lyft computers feel you are taking too long getting to a pax, you are auto kicked from picking up the pax and the pax is reassigned to another driver that is “closer”

If this happens, your Lyft pick up streak is broken.

When I did a short stint with Lyft, I had it happen twice. First time was legit as I was stuck on the freeway.
The second time I was rolling up to the pickup and the pax was walking up to me and boom, I was auto kicked. I asked her to show me her phone and it said “driver canceled. Looking for new driver” I stayed ,as it was raining, and she hopped in until the new driver showed up… 20 minutes later and two more “”driver canceled” “ a driver finally showed up.
She actually tipped me $6 and a peck on the cheek.

Last edited:

k4ever

k4ever If Lyft computers feel you are taking too long getting to a pax, you are auto kicked from picking up the pax and the pax is reassigned to another driver that is “closer”

When I did a short stint with Lyft, I had it happen twice. First time was legit as I was stuck on the freeway.
The second time I was rolling up to the pickup and the pax was walking up to me and boom, I was auto kicked. I asked her to show me her phone and it said “driver canceled. Looking for new driver” I stayed ,as it was raining, and she hopped in until the new driver showed up… 20 minutes later and two more “”driver canceled” “ a driver finally showed up.
Seriously? I hate Lyft way more than Uber.

J_The_Driver

Why not have her pay you cash and drive her ?

What kinda charity you running over there?

Pax sits in your cat for 20 mins waiting for another driver? Arrrrrtgh

You just raised my blood pressure

Aerodrifting

I read all those stories about Lyft swapping drivers during pick ups on UP, And I thought those were rare coincidences until I caught Lyft doing a similar stunt on me, That's when I deleted Lyft and stopped driving for them.

If I have to choose, Uber is clearly better than Lyft even though they both are terrible. At least Uber is up front about it, Lyft puts on a fake smile and pretend they care about drivers, But their power driver bonus is a scam, You have to fight them for every rider no show cancellation fee, and that 2500 deductible is a joke.

RideshareinCali

#boycottlyft

She should have given you an oral treatment during that 20 minute wait :oopsies:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bandit13 Toronto 23
bassplya Raleigh-Durham 2
R Boston 1