Lyft should have given mass amount of shares to its drivers

20yearsdriving

If there was someone who would have hold the fort it’s drivers

I don’t think loyal drivers would dump stock specially with out a gain

The more stocks on drivers hands .. the less available in the market ??? Correct ?

I mean investors are loyal to money
Drivers are loyal to Lyft

yomomma

Nice concept, but these greedy mofos will never share the wealth. I am thinking of developing a prototype and see if it is even worth it in the LA area. The concept is to distribute options to drivers and etc., and make sure drivers get paid well. I am getting so sick of complaining on this forum, and decided to try to do something about it.

Last edited:

Korean Ant

The more stocks on drivers hands .. the less available in the market ??? Correct ?

They are...
Screenshot_20190403-145417_Samsung Internet.jpg

LAWeasel

They don't raise capital giving it to us. An idea would have been announcing distribution based on rides, or better yet, a combination of miles and time, like a year before the IPO.

Korean Ant

They don't raise capital giving it to us. An idea would have been announcing distribution based on rides, or better yet, a combination of miles and time, like a year before the IPO.
If its a combination of times i may qualify...

uberer2016

That would have been a brilliant way to indirectly issue a paycut to drivers but Lyft wasn't brilliant enough to think of that.

Columbian Harem

Lyft drivers would all sell it and blow the money.

yomomma

They are given the equivalent in shares or cash. If shares, they are getting less right now.

Woohaa

Nice concept, but these greedy mofos will never share the wealth. I am thinking of developing a prototype and see if it is even worth it in the LA area. The concept is to distribute options to drivers and etc., and make sure drivers get paid well. I am getting so sick of complaining on this forum, and decided to try to do something about it.
I don't mind complaining on this board. It's sort of like being in a sexless marriage; you complain and gripe but the other party doesn't care.