Lyft shenanigans

Juggalo9er

Screenshot_20190509-180152.jpg
Screenshot_20190509-194701.jpg

Been sitting on this bonus for well over an hour... No rides

Pax Collector

I opened my app yesterday to see what was up and my phone was blowing up with one of those. I actually got pings with $7 attached to them.

Try switching to a different area. You might get lucky.

Daisey77

I got up to $21. Of course they sent me a freaking shared-ride. Guess what? They didn't pay out the power Zone! They now owe me $64 on three rides and they're fighting me on every single one . . . when I have screenshots!

Another Uber Driver

I got up to $21. Of course they sent me a freaking shared-ride. Guess what? They didn't pay out the power Zone! They now owe me $64 on three rides and they're fighting me on every single one . . . when I have screenshots!

There is a reason that people call it "Gryft".

Those "personal power zones" are less than useless. I run a Gryft trip or two here and there to keep active the account or if Fubar just ain't got nothin' fer me.

Daisey77

There is a reason that people call it "Gryft".

Those "personal power zones" are less than useless. I run a Gryft trip or two here and there to keep active the account or if Fubar just ain't got nothin' fer me.
That's exactly what I do. This is only my third ride all week on Lyft. Two of three which they owe me money for! I was at the airport and got one of those power zones. I wasn't going to get an XL or select out on Uber anytime soon. so I sat there and let it build to $21. then they don't pay me! Sunday, the last day they did the percentage Prime, I had a 75% from the airport they did not pay me on. They altered a fare last month that I am still fighting them on. I have screenshots from when I ended the trip, telling me what the fare was. then, when the people tipped me, suddenly the amount of the fare decreased by $7! so I only got $5 of the $12 tip?

Luber4.9

That's exactly what I do. This is only my third ride all week on Lyft. Two of three which they owe me money for! I was at the airport and got one of those power zones. I wasn't going to get an XL or select out on Uber anytime soon. so I sat there and let it build to $21. then they don't pay me! Sunday, the last day they did the percentage Prime, I had a 75% from the airport they did not pay me on. They altered a fare last month that I am still fighting them on. I have screenshots from when I ended the trip, telling me what the fare was. then, when the people tipped me, suddenly the amount of the fare decreased by $7! so I only got $5 of the $12 tip?
That's atrocious. What happened to Lyft? They always used to be honest. Lyft needs to bring back PT and rethink how they treat drivers. Also, get rid of their numerous bad drivers.

Daisey77

That's atrocious. What happened to Lyft? They always used to be honest. Lyft needs to bring back PT and rethink how they treat drivers. Also, get rid of their numerous bad drivers.
I don't know about honest. I started noticing this stuff a little over a year ago. However, at least when you called them out on things, they would always come correct and fix it. Now they'll tell you five different lies and even with screenshots , they'll still try and lie. They can't even keep their lies straight. On one fare, I literally had five different lies told to me to get out of paying me. It's either that Or they just point blank do not care anymore.
Eventually they just quit responding to your emails! I'm not sending any more screenshots. I shouldn't have to prove to to them what they agreed to pay me. I will save all those screenshots though and once I go back to my career, they may just get leaked?? maybe I'll do an interview titled, Uber Driver Tells All LOL

Juggalo9er

Did you ever get one? I'm curious if you were to go offline, throw away the surge, and go back online, how soon you'd get a request
That's exactly what happened
Post automatically merged:

What a shame. Not only did you not get the bonus, look at all the rides you missed waiting.

Ridesharing wants you to achieve their objectives. That will NEVER be beneficial to you because Lyft/Uber apps are 100% about manipulating drivers & everything they tell you is good for you is better for them than you.
I was rather busy on Uber