1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Lyft Share - Complaint About Time To Destination

Discussion in 'Stories' started by Steve_TX, Dec 5, 2018 at 9:00 AM.

1. This weekend, I accepted a Lyft Share. It's against my normal rules to accept Share/Pool, but I was 2 rides from my weekly Challenge Bonus, so that put me in temporary ant mode. Pax was account holder's BF going to work, ~20 mins. away. Throughout the ride he's cool, friendly, talkative, all that good pax stuff. I eventually get two additional Share pax en route, both get dropped off before he does. Still en route, the account holder sends me a scathing email saying how *I* made her BF late for work by not driving straight to his destination.

I texted back: "Thank you for selecting Lyft Share" and rated 1*, even though the pax was great.

MHR, Merc7186 and Disgusted Driver like this.
  2. Christinebitg

Christinebitg

Driving:
    UberX
    Sounds to me like he needs to dump her. She sounds like she's an entitled b@@@@.

Christine

3. Sounds like a lovely girl to me.

4. JimKE

JimKE

He's not stupid. She's paying his daily commute. Gotta hold on to a goddess like that!

RaleighUber and Pax Collector like this.
  5. Christinebitg

Christinebitg

Driving:
    UberX
    Ah, so she's a sugar momma. :)

MHR and Pax Collector like this.
  6. "Next time, pay for Lyft, you cheapo" would've been an appropriate response.

7. Sammi Kurr

Sammi Kurr

Driving:
    UberX
    Great reply back!! For me, if the pax doesn't match the paying pax. I just leave them right there unless it's a school age student where its probably his/her parent getting them a rde. For that GF to get pissed at you probably means the they are both jerks and he and/or she burned their bridge with Uber or Lyft respectively and he was being nice to you just to protect her account. I've found statistically, it's safer for YOUR JOB to avoid unmatched pax. If there is bad blood between one or both of them and Lyft or Uber, they may take it out on you through a crappy rating or even make crap up. It's happened to me. Careful