Lyft scheduled ride

Moondance

Anyone doing Lyft scheduled rides? Now its not showing dropoff. Just pickup and price. What sense does that make? I do them with the boost for the area.

LUberUpLyft

Anyone doing Lyft scheduled rides? Now its not showing dropoff. Just pickup and price. What sense does that make? I do them with the boost for the area.

Only when rider doesn't input destination. If its during rush hour it can mean 1 of 2 things. Either really short or to JFK into traffic. Riders aren't as dumb as we think they are

Caspita

I did one yesterday it was still showing ... those don't come often in my area so no easy way for me to find out but I'll keep an eye on them and report back.

Caspita

Ok just got one .. have screenshots but I guess not needed. Still shows both .. approx drop-off and map with route before adding and pickup with same map after adding.

Caspita

I did one. Not worth it.

Lyft needs to give incentives to the driver for accepting these rides. Maybe the double the rate or whatever.
Agree... only worth for long trips in my opinion since you can plan according to schedule, destination and longest route.. I see it as a better than a DF kind of thing .. if in your direction and time works then do it but too many ifs.. lol!

Zeroeh

They show destination still.

FYI I feel bad for the poor bastard that accepted this trip at base rate

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170927-172937.png
    Screenshot_20170927-172937.png
    50.8 KB · Views: 78

UberSchmuber

Screenshot_20170927-114114.png
I hate that they don't tell you what platform (Line/Plus/Premier, etc) the scheduled ride is either. Not worth the risk if you ask me.
Pretty sure "Scheduled Ride" is for Lyft Regular. Have not had a Line or Plus Fare with scheduled. It should be offered on Plus though; I had a 4:30am Plus fare and they were just happy I was available.
I did have them send one yesterday, pickup address unavailable. HUH?

Last edited:

LEO2112

View attachment 162492
Pretty sure "Scheduled Ride" is for Lyft Regular. Have not had a Line or Plus Fare with scheduled. It should be offered on Plus though; I had a 4:30am Plus fare and they were just happy I was available.
I did have them say one yesterday, pickup address unavailable. HUH?

That's ridiculous. Also, I got a text from a Lyft pax yesterday for the first time, even though I have never been able to text them first before, only call.