• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Lyft Scheduled Power Zones

Luckyleebo

Are there scheduled Power Zones showing up for people this week? My lyft app is showing none which I find hard to believe and asking Lyft's support team has proven to be worthless. Just wanted to know if it was just me or if this was normal

elronaldo

It's 7:15am on Tue and I'm showing an 80% power zone on the main driver screen in an Updates drawer that pulls up from the bottom of the screen. On zooming out on the map from Alhambra, I see zones about where they usually are, Ktown, WHollywood, Culver City(70%), Santa Monica, plus a puzzling +70% area going N from Brentwood (W of the 405) to the 101 in a mostly unoccupied area save for Mountaingate in the Sepulveda pass along the W side (mostly) of the 405 - WTF nobody lives or works there except for the Getty, the Country Club and a few Moutaingate residents...

Not seeing any pink in any of these areas except along the S edge of Ktown. Darker pink spots in the valley and Downey area (but as we know, oink means very little)...

Try rebooting your phone! I have to do that all the time to get my display working 100% again...

Luckyleebo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks. That's what I suspected. I've rebooted and reinstalled and still seeing nothing. Now at least I know they exist, just have to figure out why I'm not getting them in my app

elronaldo

I've been driving Uber/Lyft for just over a year, 753 lifetime Lyft rides with 4.6 rating.... how about you?? Youu don't have an updates drawer that slides up from the bottom on the map/Home screen?

What do you get if you click to view the schedule??

lvesq1906

You only receive power zones if you accepted at least 5 base fare trips the previous week. Did you meet that requirement?

34EC9B38-8B99-43E3-86CB-9F31BEE299F7.jpeg

Luckyleebo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
randrace that's what I've been seeing too

elronaldo the drawer is there but when I open the schedule, it's empty

lvesq1906 yes, definitely did hit those 5

Finally got a lyft help person to acknowledge that it's en error on their side so hopefully they get it fixed quickly. Appreciate all the replies

tunaskeet

You only receive power zones if you accepted at least 5 base fare trips the previous week. Did you meet that requirement?

View attachment 171820
Where did you get this info ?

Are there scheduled Power Zones showing up for people this week? My lyft app is showing none which I find hard to believe and asking Lyft's support team has proven to be worthless. Just wanted to know if it was just me or if this was normal
I have nothing and nothing last week support just sends a copy paste statement saying that's it's different for every driver

LoveBC

The Lyft answer is not every driver will get powerzones every week. But not to worry! Check back next week!

lvesq1906

Just woke up, haven’t had my coffee yet. What’s the plan tonight master driver?
Oil money guy from Houston i drove last week for World Series couldn’t make it for Game 6 but is supposed to be hooking me up with some friends in town who need a ride down to the game. If that doesn’t come through then I may try to take Astros fans from LAX hotels to bars/Dodger Stadium sometime after 1pm. Gotta take my main private to school at 5. Other than that, same as others. Dodgers and Lakers postgame. May try to get some intel about anything for Halloween happening in Malibu also.

Later on I’ll see if I can take advantage of Lyft Powerzones. Weho Carnival and Halloween parties in Hollywood and Treats Magazine Party downtown. The strategy will materialize as the day goes on...