Lyft 's 100 Million investment in drivers

Hunter420

I doubt they would do anything after the way, my ex roommate and I became homeless from their business structure! and they took 40% of my deposit. I mean talk about greedy!! their is a problem with people in the mainframe messing with drivers! for enjoyment, for profits, skimming off the top, but all the rotten things they do, then they make a public display of kindness to help drivers while their stealing from them! hold the board members accountable!!

Logan D. Green

13 Relationships

Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer

John Zimmer

No Relationships

Co-Founder and President

--

Brian K. Roberts

1 Relationships

Chief Financial Officer

--

Jonathan McNeill

14 Relationships

Chief Operating Officer

Rajil Kapoor

8 Relationships

Chief Strategy Officer

Lyft, Inc. Board Members*

Name

Board Relationships

Primary Company

Ann Miura-Ko Ph.D.

27 Relationships

FLOODGATE Fund, LP.

Jonathan Christodoro

83 Relationships

Enzon Pharmaceuticals, Inc.

Daniel L. Ammann

21 Relationships

General Motors Company

Benjamin A. A. Horowitz

76 Relationships

Andreessen Horowitz LLC

Valerie B. Jarrett

465 Relationships

2U, Inc.

Ann Miura-Ko Ph.D.

27 Relationships

Member of the Board of Directors

FLOODGATE Fund, LP.

Jonathan Christodoro

83 Relationships

Enzon Pharmaceuticals, Inc.

Daniel Ammann

21 Relationships

General Motors Company

Benjamin A. Horowitz

76 Relationships

Andreessen Horowitz LLC

Valerie Jarrett

465 Relationships

2U, Inc.

David Lawee

27 Relationships

CapitalG

--

Hiroshi Mikitani

20 Relationships

Rakuten, Inc.

Prashant Aggarwal

12 Relationships

Sand Hill Angels, Inc.

5231XDMA

This is P.R. feel good bullshit, the only real good thing they can do for us driver is increasing rates, at least bring it to par with traditional TLC.

Reactions: MHR

MHR

I saw this "article", more like a feel-good press release. Made me sick and irritated.

In there, it states that they will probably tie the benefits to how much time one devotes to Lyft because they know most drivers Uber as well. Just another way to try to force devotion to the masochistic boyfriend. :mad:

Working4peanuts

In there, it states that they will probably tie the benefits to how much time one devotes to Lyft because they know most drivers Uber as well. :mad:
There are 100,000 lyft drivers nationwide. Out of that number, 5000 do 100 or more trips a week. The other 95% do between zero and ten rides a week.

Those lyft health spas they're building for the big hitters are going to be pretty empty.

Mista T

Author
There are 100,000 lyft drivers nationwide. Out of that number, 5000 do 100 or more trips a week. The other 95% do between zero and ten rides a week.

Those lyft health spas they're building for the big hitters are going to be pretty empty.
There are well over 1.3 million Lyft drivers in the US.

Source: Lyft

Raven087

I doubt they would do anything after the way, my ex roommate and I became homeless from their business structure! and they took 40% of my deposit. I mean talk about greedy!! their is a problem with people in the mainframe messing with drivers! for enjoyment, for profits, skimming off the top, but all the rotten things they do, then they make a public display of kindness to help drivers while their stealing from them! hold the board members accountable!!

You're one to talk about accountability. How about you take some for your current life predicament. The mess you are in is of your creation. Probably been making one bad decision after another all of your adult life. Now stop blaming others and fix yourself.

Working4peanuts

There are well over 1.3 million Lyft drivers in the US.

Source: Lyft
I was just guessing. Just multiply by 13 i guess. My point is the vast majority of those who have signed up for Lyft do very few trips for them.

I drive for them about once every three or four months. Only when they send me a promo.

New2This

You're one to talk about accountability. How about you take some for your current life predicament. The mess you are in is of your creation. Probably been making one bad decision after another all of your adult life. Now stop blaming others and fix yourself.
I cried, clapped and stood on my chair reading this

R4kYa.gif
downloadfile.gif

Last edited:

Matty760

Geez haters gonna hate. Lyft is trying to invest and everyone complains. Yes increased fares would be nice but as long as there are ants out there staying online and killing any chance of PT and dont mind driving at these base rates then theres really no incentives for Lyft to raise rates. However I would think they could do the math and realize if they raise rates for drivers then they also get more when they take their percentage. You need to take your problem to the drivers who are online all day with little rides those in airports in the que waiting for a base ride. tell them to wait for PT or surge and then drive. can't blame Lyft for those ants out there saying they will drive.

Tarrnation

Travis? Is that you? This is the Lyft forum, not Uber. I think you may have clicked on the wrong section...

Tarrnation

I think you must be Hunter's roommate. We have heard so much about you. Hope you find some cover tonight, i heard the rains are going to be biblical.
Let me put this into picture form for you since you don't seem to be understanding...

WARNING: Meme train INCOMING!!!

Your response to this guy was:

My response to you was:

Your reply to me:

My response to you NOW:

Final thoughts:

Trump Economics

Unfing believable. I am ashamed of you Lyft.

I am sure this includes homeless shelters for all their drivers who can't afford a roof over their heads.

https://techcrunch.com/2018/05/23/lyft-invests-100-million-in-its-drivers/amp/
“We are in the business of supporting our drivers for the long haul. Period. Yes, they earn less than minimum-wage, but think about the ‘big picture.’ How many hamburgers can you buy with that? And that supports diabetes, and that raises awareness about taking care of your health, and you can’t put a price on that.”

Their words, not mine.