Lyft Rochester NY new pricing

Garbage Plate

Screenshot_20170922-193033.png

New pricing. Is it up or down?

Or the same?

ShinyAndChrome

A couple days ago I drove somebody 9.1 miles in 11 m and they paid $12.35. With figures above I am seeing them at $12.17.

Same day I did a plus, 4.8 miles and 12 m and they paid $13.69 but with the above I calculate $13.51.

So it looks to me like a minuscule reduction, which is not good. The good news, though, is that it's mostly irrelevant because nobody uses lyft anyway.

Taxi tony

Yes it does you just have no idea how to calculate a commercial transportation vehicle. That's why you work for Uber. You are the people they like. Now, get to work. We at Uber need a lot of money to settle our lawsuit.

Taxi tony

Hey wait don't ignore me. I no longer do Taxi. I do uber, well kind of. I signed on to Uber about 45 days ago. Since then I have managed to secure 15 personal customers from Uber who called me directly and pay me cash directly. I average $147 a day off of these customers, I only work day times, and I have not turned on the Uber app in over 2 weeks. That's how you run a business. Uber is now my friend anytime I want some more customers I'll just turn on the app and take them.

jaystonepk

That's not running a business, that's called poaching. Uber and Lyft poach from each other constantly so you aren't doing anything groundbreaking there champ.

DT is waaaaaaay more articulate than Tony. I don't think Tony could form the sentences DT does if he tried.

Fed truck

My main man daytripp is back and TT has switched sides I think the world is coming to an end lol. Seriously though tripp where you been I need a good post to read.

ShinyAndChrome

Yes it does you just have no idea how to calculate a commercial transportation vehicle. That's why you work for Uber. You are the people they like. Now, get to work. We at Uber need a lot of money to settle our lawsuit.
No, it doesn't. See my sig. If you have trouble understanding it due to its systematic and analytical approach, PM me and I can help you through it.

Hey wait don't ignore me. I no longer do Taxi. I do uber, well kind of. I signed on to Uber about 45 days ago. Since then I have managed to secure 15 personal customers from Uber who called me directly and pay me cash directly. I average $147 a day off of these customers, I only work day times, and I have not turned on the Uber app in over 2 weeks. That's how you run a business. Uber is now my friend anytime I want some more customers I'll just turn on the app and take them.
Unbelievable. For all the smack you talk you signed up with Uber. I thought you were making a thousand bucks a day driving a cab, what happened?

Taxi tony

And I still talk smack about Uber. But because I am a very intelligent person, I decided that I can manipulate Uber the same way they manipulate their drivers. What they are doing is giving me steady selection regular customers. You should know that a lot of uber customers are not really happy with the prices they are charged, with the fluctuation of the Monies. Therefore I show up i Offer personal, Direct, and reliable service, for a set price that doesn't fluctuate all over the place. I schedule jobs so I can be exactly where I am supposed to at exactly the right time. People would much rather have one person transporting them then not having a clue of who is going to show up when they want a ride. It's not that hard to figure out. You have to remember I have been a professional for over 40 years. Ride-sharing is no different than taxi. I have had many regular customers that I weeded out through the years. I also offer something that is almost extinct in the taxi business anymore. I am white, I speak English, my car is always clean inside and out, I help people load and unload their luggage the way a professional is supposed to, and that give me a edge.

ROCuberguy585

And I still talk smack about Uber. But because I am a very intelligent person, I decided that I can manipulate Uber the same way they manipulate their drivers. What they are doing is giving me steady selection regular customers. You should know that a lot of uber customers are not really happy with the prices they are charged, with the fluctuation of the Monies. Therefore I show up i Offer personal, Direct, and reliable service, for a set price that doesn't fluctuate all over the place. I schedule jobs so I can be exactly where I am supposed to at exactly the right time. People would much rather have one person transporting them then not having a clue of who is going to show up when they want a ride. It's not that hard to figure out. You have to remember I have been a professional for over 40 years. Ride-sharing is no different than taxi. I have had many regular customers that I weeded out through the years. I also offer something that is almost extinct in the taxi business anymore. I am white, I speak English, my car is always clean inside and out, I help people load and unload their luggage the way a professional is supposed to, and that give me a edge.
Trip sheet?

Merc7186

No, it doesn't. See my sig. If you have trouble understanding it due to its systematic and analytical approach, PM me and I can help you through it.

Unbelievable. For all the smack you talk you signed up with Uber. I thought you were making a thousand bucks a day driving a cab, what happened?

Wait....someone explain what's going on?