• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Lyft riders.

Inshur

jerseyboys

A day late and a dollar short.

delaynomore

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
A day late and a dollar short.

oh my bad but there is the video.

WokeUP

At least you are true to your name. Sad.
Post automatically merged:

Video was already posted before as well lol. Now you will be charged a late fee.
If you knew the video was posted before why did you “like” when he said he has the video?

Uberinghonda

Never pick up someone that wants to go to the hospital, you can be sued with a side order of an a#$&** wupping.
I sent a couple with another woman to a birthing center and the guy gave me $5 in app tip. I have driven many people to the emergency room with no problem. Just happens this animal didn't know how to act.

Frankyfiggs

Never pick up someone that wants to go to the hospital, you can be sued with a side order of an a#$&** wupping.
If I see the destination is a hospital I always ask the pax if they are ok. (If I'm in doubt) I accept or decline the ride depending on the answer.

My super FHV profiling skills allow me to deduce if it is a nurse or doctor going to work, or if I will require more information from the pax for their own safety and protection and mine.

I explain the extra questioning with the truth, destination is a hospital and need to make sure rider is well enough to make it there.corpses are 150$ cleaning fee

U/L guy

There are numerous reasons for not transporting ill people to the hospital, I stated a couple in previous posts, but what we don’t think about is contagious diseases, we have millions of immigrants coming here every year that carry diseases that we were never exposed to and our vehicles are like incubators, we can become infected and become carriers of diseases.