Lyft really knows how not to organize an event

Uber Steve LV

The Lyft lot at Life is Beautiful is an absolute joke. What a bunch of amateurs. Just like the jackasses at T-Mobile, Lyft proved that if you give any idiot a reflective vest and a flashlight that the power goes straight to their head. One of these guys said he was going to have my car towed because they suddenly made a one way lane out of nowhere. I just told him not to be a dick, and to go ahead and get that tow truck rolling. On top of it, WTF is up with the city shutting down lanes to just 1 in front of the lot? Worse than Metro after an event at T-Mobile.
Lyft offers 150% from 12am-2am, kicks up the surge to 250%, then at exactly 2am, it drops to 50%. Obviously they don't understand the point of offering Primetime and keeping riders.
On a good note, I did get a 200% Premier to Spearmint Rhino for 4. Made the 1 hour wait worth it.

Coolrider101nk

I had 1 of the traffic people insist I turn left while he was completely oblivious to the fact that his coworker was telling me to stop while telling pedestrians to cross. Then another instance where my passenger even saw the wtf with a guy looking straight at me and no one else, right hand palm out to stop, left hand waving me through

I now understand why training is necessary to be invested in even minimum wage temployees jobs. If they can't do basic hand signals, what else has to be specifically trained and tested when the task appears simple enough to expect just by living long enough to get a job they would be capable.

But, they want $15/hr plus paid maternity, paternity leave, vacations, sick time, health care, and day care.

OoberrVegas

I heard one of the lyft lot clowns off Carson tell another we make these drivers do what we want, I felt like shouting stfu moron but I was too busy watching the surge.

also wtf are some of the [email protected] lanes closed when there's no construction it's jammed up intentionally while taxis can take the main streets all the way through.

I'm only planning one ride tonight already here in position great job by the lyft guys not mentioning there's no parking available before motioning people in so I'm hauled off by the bank praying some a- hole doesn't try and write me a ticket, can't wait to domininate my bong when I get home

Luckycabby

Sounds like you guys had so much fun at that event. Anyone have to pick up puke?

I had a shitty time myself changing oil in 2 cars and buffing out my wifes car. Look brand new now. Oh and of course the beer and barbque. Sunday nights are not for listening to kids have their dumbed down conversations and traffic that is impossible to get through.

I knew after Saturday getting a time out on Lyft for "unsafe driving" while stuck in traffic and moving 10 miles per hour, I was not going out there Sunday. And I never did make it to the downtown area.

Azazel

F that you guys that dealt with the traffic my condolences. I just stayed by the plaza hotel picking up at the greyhound and golden nugget didn't get anything too exciting only one 6x but short ride but most were 4x or 350% with lyft. My best money wise was $84 for me that was a line ride with lyft at 350%

OoberrVegas

Sounds like you guys had so much fun at that event. Anyone have to pick up puke?

I had a shitty time myself changing oil in 2 cars and buffing out my wifes car. Look brand new now. Oh and of course the beer and barbque. Sunday nights are not for listening to kids have their dumbed down conversations and traffic that is impossible to get through.

I knew after Saturday getting a time out on Lyft for "unsafe driving" while stuck in traffic and moving 10 miles per hour, I was not going out there Sunday. And I never did make it to the downtown area.
Friday was insane surge before the cops closed the roads for the cabbies on sat,and sun if you weren't there at 11 it was pointless, surge ended right at 2 I had to arrive a hour early to get in position each day.

Honestly if you took the back streets like 10th-13th there was no traffic, lyfts gps at least restricted pax to zones Uber's gps took me to closed off streets I got a Uber 3x yesterday and the guy was such a drunken idiot he couldn't understand I was across the street and him coming to me would save 30 min wanted to cancel but saw surge was dying down and didn't.

Made about $80 on line ride and 1 UberX saw surge was done and went home it was a pain but made my weekend doing less than 10 rides total.

F that you guys that dealt with the traffic my condolences. I just stayed by the plaza hotel picking up at the greyhound and golden nugget didn't get anything too exciting only one 6x but short ride but most were 4x or 350% with lyft. My best money wise was $84 for me that was a line ride with lyft at 350%
I basically did the same,but parked In random lots and the bank at Carson and bridger, I was getting so pissed at drivers going online at 1.2 surge build it up dummies. I couldn't understand drivers rushing to take those rides.

why take a pax through that hell for no surge, I decided 2x or lower was a waste had to spend a hour to time it right.

Also love how lyft shows a destination in case you need to cancel didn't have too this time,but nice to know.

I'll assume you're talking to me. I got a text message from Lyft saying that I got a low rating from my last passenger for unsafe driving and had a timeout of 10 minutes with a timer
I think the software tracks mph and braking patterns so they must have matched the pax complaint with your driving summary that only lyft sees. I had a pax complain I was too slow and they almost missed their flight. Idiots failed to mention they were 20 min late for the scheduled pick up.