Lyft Qualcomm Pickup/Dropoff Zone

SurgeSurferSD

Looks like lyft is trying to make the Q more organized for drivers with a designated pick up /drop zone. Good luck out there this weekend!

IMG_0704.PNG IMG_0705.PNG

MaddMaxx

Much better situation than the front gate. Wondering if they accommodate UBER there too?

Thx Justin

NCRBILL

Sorry to say this area doesn't work!!! They did this at the Beyoncé concert and it was taking over an hour to get out of the parking lot.

What isn't stated here is the regular traffic on that side of the stadium exits out the same way.

MaddMaxx

Hmmm... I was under the impression it was buses and VIP access only. At least that's how Charger games were. No general admission traffic or access in back gate. Quick hop on Friars/15/8 out Allied Gardens industrial park

NCRBILL

Hmmm... I was under the impression it was buses and VIP access only. At least that's how Charger games were. No general admission traffic or access in back gate. Quick hop on Friars/15/8 out Allied Gardens industrial park
I will wait to hear back to see if it's got any better. I have my normal pickup spot that has done well for me but I'm open to a new area.

Let's see how the response are tonight to see!

CJfrom619

I would not drop off in the stadium parking lot tonight. The game tonight is suppose to be a sellout or close too. I always have the same pickup and drop off when I get rides to the Q... I always use rancho mission rd off of friars then take that right on rancho mission rd where the 24 hour fitness is... if I can use camino del rio n to get there I will.

NCRBILL

I picked up from my regular spot and got a 2.8 to University City. Very easy in / out. Had them in my car in less than five minutes.

Anyone go to the Lyft lot? If so, how was it getting out after the game? This may come into play this coming Friday with U2

MaddMaxx

Didn't end up ever being in the area... Plus I figured 60% of fans would just trolley back 3-4 stops to campus