Lyft prime time is a joke

uberxtreme

Wow Lyft prime time is the dumbest shit I have ever experienced it literal utakes 2 seconds from 200 percent to 25 percent there is no way of telling what percentage you are on and is so @@@@ing stupid I cancled so many rides because I'm not sure where the prime time is @@@@EN ridiculous

uberxtreme

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm out did 0 trips cancled 10 times because I take screen shots then compare it to the passanger pick up location such a hassle is Lyft just really dumb , are they really thinking that this is the way drivers want this shit

Daniel Harbin

I don't worry about the pt as in Vegas it is mostly on the strip which I try and avoid anyways. Strip rides are short and rarely go beyond 5 or 6 dollars so the pt rate rarely works for it. Only if they go beyond the strip which is rare.

uber strike

lyft will send you emails talking about where the events are. high demand equals prime time. switch to uber when you are near major events. it's the only way lyft will hear our voice. no more lyft at major events.

Dan The Lyft Man

Everyone should know, unless you are in the middle of a surge or primetime and it goes out 5 miles out in all directions. You might get a normal fare, rates changes are quick. Passenger gets it first then the driver app gets updated. Just a reminder never chase the pink of primetime or red of surge. That was the biggest and best advise my Lyft mentor gave me. You can always look where the pink hits the most. If I get the extra money I get it, I don't cry over it. Butttttttt in my town that I live in (Worcester, MA) I only drive in a surge. It's the older surge map, and I live in the middle of my current surge map outline. I have to drive 20 minutes out to get to Boston area to turn on Lyft and Uber there.