Lyft prime time And 45 minute message

kevin92009

can anyone tell me if you have a 45 minute trip during prime time And in a primetime area, Will the screen say 45 minute long trip and give you the prime time percentage message as well . ive never seen both of them on my phone at the same time and have not been able to find an answer on the Internet .

Daisey77

can anyone tell me if you have a 45 minute trip during prime time And in a primetime area, Will the screen say 45 minute long trip and give you the prime time percentage message as well . ive never seen both of them on my phone at the same time and have not been able to find an answer on the Internet .
I have always heard, from other drivers, you do not see both. However, it just so happens yesterday I did get a 25% Prime with a 30+ min notification . I don't know if that's a new thing or what but I did see both. I also don't know if it's just on the 30+ min ones or if it in fact now shows up on the 45 + 60 +

graphicgenie

I have always heard, from other drivers, you do not see both. However, it just so happens yesterday I did get a 25% Prime with a 30+ min notification . I don't know if that's a new thing or what but I did see both. I also don't know if it's just on the 30+ min ones or if it in fact now shows up on the 45 + 60 +
I got 30+ 50%pt dia before that i got 30+ 25%pt and before that 30+ 25%pt so my game plan is press x press x press x log out force close press x press x and accept because em losers come back in bunches. Technically im waiting for a pitch to hit or take the walk ?

kevin92009

thank you Daisy I hope it’s both from now on and that’s awesome that you got to see both, It would definitely help with a strategy to minimize high prime time around the block short trips.
Post automatically merged:

I got 30+ 50%pt dia before that i got 30+ 25%pt and before that 30+ 25%pt so my game plan is press x press x press x log out force close press x press x and accept because em losers come back in bunches. Technically im waiting for a pitch to hit or take the walk ?

That’s a good strategy call for the homeruns forget the singles