Lyft premier

Adieu

About $300 in a week from it

$100/LAX/2 rides - but would NOT call that luck....maybe if the queue had no timeout, but it times you off for 6 hours after 14h online, which may or may not net you a ride

MAYBE just maybe if you actually drove Uber not Lyft, ended up at LAX far from home and tired at night - queue in at pigpen and get some shuteye I'm Lyft queue.right get something after a good night's sleep (and might not)

Rest fairly random

A bunch of cancels too, seems like due to some news outlet spamming false info that this is LyftBlack NOT LyftSelect like it actually is

Repings from same person keep coming in more often than not, seems like they're shopping for TownCar/S-klasse/7series stuff or maybe a Suburban or smthn

Some will settle for you after 1-2 cancels

Adieu

Got one more...skateboarder from TARGET @ midnight.

Seems the Lyft Premier niche is often inhabited by slightly ghetto pax who treat it as "voluntary self-surge" to incemtivize getting picked up

Optimus Uber

Yeah Adieu tell him where you work. Haha.
I think he works the banning area. Or maybe Barstow.

The 14 hour is killing me. Coz it's not a straight 14. It cumulative. So after 14 hours it turns you off for 6. So stupid. But I love the prime time, I love the built in 5 minute timer, I love the fact that the trip goes live while you wait and you get paid for your wait time, I love the tips. Allot more pros than on select.

But like you said, you have to know where to fish.

Adieu

He as in me? Or the OP?

14h timer is reset by ANY 6:00 break.

Screenshot your log off and come back on @ T + 6:01

PS maaaaan I wish they turned on Premier for OC already...

BTW, OP, make sure you aren't actually in "Lyft OC".... Cause that does NOT have much of anything to do with Orange County's borders

And so far research suggests you're unpingable until you cross county lines... Even if there's a hailstorm of pings hitting anybody and everybody one block north of you.

Yeah Adieu tell him where you work. Haha.
I think he works the banning area. Or maybe Barstow.

The 14 hour is killing me. Coz it's not a straight 14. It cumulative. So after 14 hours it turns you off for 6. So stupid. But I love the prime time, I love the built in 5 minute timer, I love the fact that the trip goes live while you wait and you get paid for your wait time, I love the tips. Allot more pros than on select.

But like you said, you have to know where to fish.

Crazyjoker

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I work in the la area but nothing. Yesterday was on for 6 1/2 hours and not one ping from select or premier.
What's a good general area to be at.

Crazyjoker

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You guys are worse than a third world country hiding these pings lol yucklyftline
I'm just asking what's a general area not for the exact longitude and latitude lmao
I just wanna see if core la is good for pings or not I'm not planning to chase him to his spots

And frankly why is everyone talking for him why can't you just let him reply

yucklyftline

You guys are worse than a third world country hiding these pings lol yucklyftline
I'm just asking what's a general area not for the exact longitude and latitude lmao
I just wanna see if core la is good for pings or not I'm not planning to chase him to his spots

And frankly why is everyone talking for him why can't you just let him reply
Because the man put in time and effort to produce the answer you are so conveniently seeking.

He was in the airport lot for 26 HOURS MAN!!!

You put in 26 hours and if you still can't find an answer, come back here and you may be worthy of a dm. If he reports here, you and 100 other lurkers will be out there tomorrow lol