Lyft premier launches

mandreyka

Unfortunately they don't have my car signed up as premier only, so as you can imagine all the pings are pretty much line pings.

I guess lyft still doesn't get it. Haha.

I don't pick up crap.
Funny because they made me a second profile for premier only and I live in OC and they don't even have it here yet. I told them I will use it in LA. EMAIL them

Optimus Uber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I like the odds as not many cars. Too bad there won't be any rides. Haha. Need to go get some bottle water. See if I can get some guilt tips.

I need to go to the valley and pick up my other phone. So I can have an app on each. Makes it easier to see. Plus afrojoe824 owes me one and needs to fix some things on my phones.
image.jpeg

Optimus Uber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Same here no second profile got text this morning saying to go to dashboard and confirm my car has leathers. But wasn't able to find it any where so just waiting for now.
I emailed them told them to set me up a profile for premier only. You should email them too. I'm on the system and active. I can see my car. It's just open to all the categories.

mandreyka

Yeah that's the one I filled out last week. I filled it out again. Hopefully they can fix it sooner than later.
I filled one out too but that's not how mine got done, I was talking to them about plus only and thy won't do that but I also asked about a premium only and they set it up. Only problem is they didn't label them so I dont know which is which. Good thing about premier is SUV won't have access to it, it may take a while to take off but it will get used.