SubaruLegacy

So I had been getting Power Driver Bonus every week for the last 6 months. I couldn't drive during most of August. When I started driving again, I have no PDB or any other incentives. I drove 2 weeks now and still no incentives. I called Lyft and they said they got rid of PDB for Miami and every city except Seattle, and that they switched to the new personal goals system. I asked how do I get personal goals, they said it's based on your driving history, but couldn't/wouldn't tell me what I had to do to start getting it. I have a 4.99 rating 794 rides, and drive a 2016 (although years don't matter anymore for personal goals). I only drove 26 and 18 rides those weeks, because any more hours other than Friday and saturday night and I'd have been losing money.

Does anyone still have PDB? does anyone have the new personal goals? Does anyone have nothing like me?

Thanks for what I assume will be the constructive feedback I've come to expect from this community, lol.

JimKE

Personal goals are individually set. You set a high standard for yourself, and then Lyft pays you nothing.

It's more about achieving a personal goal and serving the community than silly stuff like money.

SubaruLegacy

Personal goals are individually set. You set a high standard for yourself, and then Lyft pays you nothing.

It's more about achieving a personal goal and serving the community than silly stuff like money.

Have you gotten a personal goal challenge yet though?

joebo1963

I hit my bonus first two weeks. $163 for 100 rides. Last week $85 for 68 rides. Took off Labor Day

Lyft throws a bone. Uber does Nothing fir the driver.

But I’m going north to visit family so I’ll take off next 10 days.

Lyft sneaky too. As you hit the bonus they raid the target the following week. This week need 85 rides for $109. But I’m gonna try for it because I’m going away Friday

El Jefe de Hialeah

New bonus program much better than the PDB, hit that once in over a year for $10, already hit both week of this new bonus for $82 and $60 bucks. Uber don't give you shit!!

joebo1963

New bonus program much better than the PDB, hit that once in over a year for $10, already hit both week of this new bonus for $82 and $60 bucks. Uber don't give you shit!!
I hit both my bonuses too but now this week the target is higher and plus its very slow so I'm cutting back my driving time and then planning on hitting it hard in october.....

the other pleasant surprise is very few added riders to shared rides....last 2 weeks out of 165 rides maybe 35 shares but only 5 added pax

Uber gives drivers nothing and yet they're out there and doing pools......incredible

SubaruLegacy

how many hours are you usually driving a week? I think I need to give a lot more rides to get offered a personal goal.

joebo1963

Actually stopped driving the last 10 days. Just too slow too many dead miles

Wait too long between rides