Lyft pool

Jamez400

I can't I can't believe lyft at it pool to the Portland airport I'm now picking up 3 people in a row I have no idea if they have extra people with them or how much luggage they have but I find this to be kind of freaking weird

JimKE

It's only weird from the driver perspective, trying to figure out all the details. That's overthinking it.

From Lyft's perspective, they get 3-4 fares and only have to pay the driver time/distance once. Pretty simple math.

Jamez400

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah and this one lady from New York she canceled in the middle of the ride and try to blame me pretty much fricken messed up trying to tell lyft ....about it but of course telling lyft much is kind of always a fun ride. Im glad the other two ladies seem to think she was a crazy beoch also! Anyway pool at an airport... yea small trunks wont suffice for the average Woman!!

JimKE

Yeah and this one lady from New York she canceled in the middle of the ride and try to blame me pretty much fricken messed up trying to tell lyft ....about it but of course telling lyft much is kind of always a fun ride. Im glad the other two ladies seem to think she was a crazy beoch also! Anyway pool at an airport... yea small trunks wont suffice for the average Woman!!
This is YOUR issue, not womanhood's!

STOP driving pool and shared. Pool and shared pax are the pond scum of rideshare. They are not only cheap, but they are also low-raters, overly entitled and demanding, never tip, and are frequent complainers about everything real or imagined. They will make a totally bullshit complaint about you to get a free $3 ride.

If you stop driving them, your life will improve dramatically. If you continue driving them -- with all their BS, and for greatly reduced pay -- that's on YOU.

Especially at the airport, driving pool is just stupid. Decline pool/shared rides and the pax you get will be business people on expense account who will just be looking for a safe ride from A to B, and who will tip -- a much higher quality of pax than pool pond scum.

Taksomotor

I completed a pool ride this morning. Can someone explain to me why this was a bad ride?

1h10m, 9.4 miles for a total of $48.49, including the tip and 3 consequite rides bonus, and even a cancellation fee - all in one trip!

Attachments

Holiday

I completed a pool ride this morning. Can someone explain to me why this was a bad ride?

1h10m, 9.4 miles for a total of $48.49, including the tip and 3 consequite rides bonus, and even a cancellation fee - all in one trip!
You playing this game totally wrong smh..

Jamez400

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yea your pool was the same as my lyft line, not bad for going a short distance but an HOUR woa. I spent onl
This is YOUR issue, not womanhood's!

STOP driving pool and shared. Pool and shared pax are the pond scum of rideshare. They are not only cheap, but they are also low-raters, overly entitled and demanding, never tip, and are frequent complainers about everything real or imagined. They will make a totally bullshit complaint about you to get a free $3 ride.

If you stop driving them, your life will improve dramatically. If you continue driving them -- with all their BS, and for greatly reduced pay -- that's on YOU.

Especially at the airport, driving pool is just stupid. Decline pool/shared rides and the pax you get will be business people on expense account who will just be looking for a safe ride from A to B, and who will tip -- a much higher quality of pax than pool pond scum.

LYFT AND UBER TECHNOLOGY ERRORS. The Sun I swear, Grand Solar Minimum, Nuclear EMF WAVES...
4/4/2019 Lyft Error By the airport App Again Not working Correctly, POP up on phone a lyft line passenger, I want to cancel? NO I SAID, it STILL DID.
I DID NOT TOUCH MY PHONE IN ANY CANCEL SPOT,
I SWIPED …AGAIN… “PICKED UP PASSENGERS” AS IT DIDN’T WORK OVER AND OVER!

$20.57
12:15 PM Pick-up (Passenger A)

Requested at 12:07 PM
12:15 PM Pick-up (Passenger B)
Requested at 12:05 PM
12:19 PM Driver cancelled
Requested at 12:05 PM
12:43 PM Drop-off (Passenger A)
12:50 PM Drop-off (Passenger B)

Earnings
14.43 miles • 35m 17s
$19.57
Tips
$1.00

Total
View Earnings Breakdown
$20.57

Taksomotor

An hour is unusual, but we got lots of bridge repairs in the area this season. Driving will be affected for years to come.
Post automatically merged:

Plus we are paid for the time $.27 a minute

JimKE

If all your rides were like that, you'd have a point. But they're not -- nor is that even a typical Pool ride. Over time, pool will bite you.

Taksomotor

If all your rides were like that, you'd have a point. But they're not -- nor is that even a typical Pool ride. Over time, pool will bite you.
But pool rides pay the same per mile and the same per minute fare as single rides. Plus there is a pickup fee. Plus each rider always counts as a separate ride, so you get faster advancement to your points, quests, consecutive bonuses, etc. Plus pool riders do tip, I don't see them any worse than non pool riders. I am not trying to put up an argument here. I am juts trying to understand.

Nats121

But pool rides pay the same per mile and the same per minute fare as single rides. Plus there is a pickup fee. Plus each rider always counts as a separate ride, so you get faster advancement to your points, quests, consecutive bonuses, etc. Plus pool riders do tip, I don't see them any worse than non pool riders. I am not trying to put up an argument here. I am juts trying to understand.
Pool pays less per minute in Boston. Check your rates.

Taksomotor

Those ARE the current rates, but they don't include the 25% "cut" for uber.
Oh, I see, shit I never knew that. Why can't they just have a Rate Card in the app, like Lyft!
Post automatically merged:

Wow, they are LESS. That is why They are showing the rate on UberX details, both the per mile and per minute for each trip, but for Pools they don't show the rate, just the total. What sneaky bastards!