Lyft Plus drivers only...

MenaceSF

For years I've been lobbying Lyft mgmt to allow Plus drivers to choose to Only accept Plus request. Just the same as Uber XL drivers have that option to wait should they choose to. We operate a large vehicle, it means more fuel and maintenance cost. I even try to share my analogy to them: " have you ever taken a cruise ship rides but pay only ferry boat fares?".

I'm really open for any suggestions. It did cross my mind of gathering a handful of Plus drivers (the more the merrier) to really discuss a strategy to get Lyft attention.

You'd agree that lyft Plus rates is decent enough to justify doing this freakin business! But to operate our 6 and 8 cylinders vehicles to do lyft Lines is a losing proposition. I once asked a Lyft support staff : " Please extend your lyft Lines further, then she ask why? I said So you guys have enough slack to go hang yourself with it!"

Suggestions?? First time posting, please take it easy fellas!

Euius

They're trying to expand into the luxury car market as well. Wonder if they're going to require them to drive Line.

All the crap around Lyft I constantly wonder how some people think they are more driver friendly than uber. From what I see, they are less

manuella

They're trying to expand into the luxury car market as well. Wonder if they're going to require them to drive Line.

All the crap around Lyft I constantly wonder how some people think they are more driver friendly than uber. From what I see, they are less
They dispose off drivers so fast :frown: my question to MenaceSF why aren't you doing uber only ? just leave Lyft to do what they want do.

Hopefully Juno will come quick so we can have a better alternative to uber cause Lyft is secretly worse than uber

MenaceSF

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
They dispose off drivers so fast :frown: my question to MenaceSF why aren't you doing uber only ? just leave Lyft to do what they want do.

Hopefully Juno will come quick so we can have a better alternative to uber cause Lyft is secretly worse than uber
Thanks for pointing that out, Yes I do drive for Uber XL at moment and do enjoy that option!. But if you are an XL driver waiting for ping, it would be awesome to reduce down-time if have two apps simultaneously running.