• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Lyft planning IPO in March/April 2019

mark_mark

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-08-31/lyft-is-said-to-hire-adviser-to-prepare-for-targeted-2019-ipo

Could steal Boober's thunder (and investors) before Dara's IPO in second half of 2019.
They better bring back PT... last night I canceled 4 times after seeing traffic. Pax called me and ask to “Please don’t cancel on me, I been waiting for 45 mins” I said I’ll be right there.... CANCEL! lol way toooo much traffic for an extra $4.78 I an’t no DA

Risab1981

They better bring back PT... last night I canceled 4 times after seeing traffic. Pax called me and ask to “Please don’t cancel on me, I been waiting for 45 mins” I said I’ll be right there.... CANCEL! lol way toooo much traffic for an extra $4.78 I an’t no DA
Yeah, just what you wanna be. The sap that finally picks up the pissed off pax that's been waiting an hour.

Risab1981

I wish I would have maxed out every card I have and bought more AMZ...that ish was @ $1,300 just months ago. Over $2K when I looked a couple days ago. Same with Apple...everything I read when it was at $160-$170 was, nothing new coming, same shit different day, the stock will be stagnant for a long time. Few months later $225. FARK!

Skinny1

I do classic buy and hold

If this Trump Train keeps rolling over these Libtards! we will all do good. Market is easy money right now!
Where did we hear that “easy money” before?

It was a bubble before Trump (his own words)... it’s still a bubble despite what he says . Grab your popcorn we are hitting 10 yrs ... ready for the next “cycle”?

2% fed rate is still free $ , stock buybacks all time high ... surprised you buy into this BS.

These luxury apartment developers gonna get caught with their pants down on these ones still in progress...

Last edited:

Skinny1

These guys want to IPO asap... CA mortgage market slowing down heavy.... when CA goes ... so goes the country with it economy wise ...
Seattle homes already flattening , inventory up, houses taking longer to sell etc...

Question is will they IPO before it turns ... it will be interesting.

heynow321

Good. Let it all fall down. I’m waiting for a crash then I’m buying me a house. No more greedy a hole landlords.
The second time around is going to be significantly more painful than 2008. Government, corporate, and household debt are all significantly higher than they were in 2007 and 2008. With rates already being so close to zero there will not be much the “Authorities” will be able to do

mark_mark

Where did Facebook IPO start at?
$46 but drop to $24 in 30 days

bought at both times!!! dumped everything 4 months abg

I wish I would have maxed out every card I have and bought more AMZ...that ish was @ $1,300 just months ago. Over $2K when I looked a couple days ago. Same with Apple...everything I read when it was at $160-$170 was, nothing new coming, same shit different day, the stock will be stagnant for a long time. Few months later $225. FARK!
I got some sweet AMZ at $650!!!! my stock should be vested completely in 1.5 years! oooppps talking to much ! lol

signal11

If it makes you feel any better, I let my brother in law talk me into pulling every penny (~$2500) out of Bitcoin back in 2014 for us to attack the tables counting cards.

mark_mark

If it makes you feel any better, I let my brother in law talk me into pulling every penny (~$2500) out of Bitcoin back in 2014 for us to attack the tables counting cards.
DAM! you could have made millions!!!! insight is 20/20... no pun intended