lyft pings for airport pickups

WWF

prior to about 2 weeks ago, i had never done an lax pickup before because i don't even wait in the airport queue

first time ever that i got an lax request was right after i did a drop off near a park off lincoln and i'm like whoa, this must be very serious, it was a sunday afternoon and i wasn't too scared because i know the lyft app is has been very organized compared to the uber one since i started

Same thing happened this past sunday evening and it was a lyft line for 2 separate account pickups at the same rideshare sign for a prime time i was like whoa again

i wanna whoa again because i am under the impression that there's always a lot of cars in the lyft queue and i see that it is always full everytime on the lyft app, what gives, any insight?

poseidon

whoa, u picked up line at LAX?

whoa, u beat the 20 mins traffic for 25 prime time to picked up line at Sunday?

WWF

you are right buddy, i was parked on some obscure street after an lmu pickup dropoff near the airport obviously and it was about 20 minutes to get to rideshare E i think after terminal 7 and the total lyft line was like 42 dollars so i made over 30 total

Whoa did I just see the words Lyft and organized in the same sentence :eek::eek::eek:

for example last year, when i was on pool pickups, i'd be in the middle of traffic about to get on the freeway BOOM i get a request 1 minute away to get a pickup 1 minute off the freeway before i'm about to make a right turn onto the freeway like WTF oh my god so disorganized, because it's not really 1 minute, it ends up being 15 minutes because there's already a lot of traffic, i'm about to get on the freeway and so now what, i gotta cancel, and i am not the type to just cancel so easily unless i know it's absolute necessary you know? i'd rather go in airplane mode than cancel honestly.

that is why now i always hit STOP REQUESTS after i get a pool plus you know what i would get like a 3rd pool, 4th pool, etc and i was totally like thank god these pool people are actually just 1 person instead of 1 request that comes in with 2 actual people that is supposed to be only 1 and it's a damn headache in the end. You hope to god everything works out but dude, i don't trust the uber app till further notice and it has been a year.

i hope the uber app has improved regarding pool pickups since my experiences last year but i am not going to take any chances till further notice.

lyft line pickups on the other hand are like 95 percent organized as in not making me pickup more than 2 passengers and not making me do a 2nd pickup in stupid pickups that end up being too tough that don't make any sense due to a lot of things mainly traffic.

another thing is like the order of the pool pickups with 3 in my car already

i had a guy who needed to get dropped off at park la brea but the app showed for me to drop off the guy at farmers market on 3rd st

like oh my freakin' god why do i have to go through this crap and ask the farmers market guy if it's ok i drop off this guy at park la brea even though the uber app shows me to go to farmers market instead, you know what i'm saying?

it's freakin' little dumb crap here and there that i would not rather deal with so that's why i really trust the lyft app 95 percent of the time, that's the dog gone honest truth

LoveBC

Simple solution. No POOL or line. Riders that are that cheap do not deserve service. They can rot at a bus stop. When I take a POOL it's out of boredom and I relish every chance to make it as miserable and time consuming for these cheap pax as possible.
you are right buddy, i was parked on some obscure street after an lmu pickup dropoff near the airport obviously and it was about 20 minutes to get to rideshare E i think after terminal 7 and the total lyft line was like 42 dollars so i made over 30 total

for example last year, when i was on pool pickups, i'd be in the middle of traffic about to get on the freeway BOOM i get a request 1 minute away to get a pickup 1 minute off the freeway before i'm about to make a right turn onto the freeway like WTF oh my god so disorganized, because it's not really 1 minute, it ends up being 15 minutes because there's already a lot of traffic, i'm about to get on the freeway and so now what, i gotta cancel, and i am not the type to just cancel so easily unless i know it's absolute necessary you know? i'd rather go in airplane mode than cancel honestly.

that is why now i always hit STOP REQUESTS after i get a pool plus you know what i would get like a 3rd pool, 4th pool, etc and i was totally like thank god these pool people are actually just 1 person instead of 1 request that comes in with 2 actual people that is supposed to be only 1 and it's a damn headache in the end. You hope to god everything works out but dude, i don't trust the uber app till further notice and it has been a year.

i hope the uber app has improved regarding pool pickups since my experiences last year but i am not going to take any chances till further notice.

lyft line pickups on the other hand are like 95 percent organized as in not making me pickup more than 2 passengers and not making me do a 2nd pickup in stupid pickups that end up being too tough that don't make any sense due to a lot of things mainly traffic.

another thing is like the order of the pool pickups with 3 in my car already

i had a guy who needed to get dropped off at park la brea but the app showed for me to drop off the guy at farmers market on 3rd st

like oh my freakin' god why do i have to go through this crap and ask the farmers market guy if it's ok i drop off this guy at park la brea even though the uber app shows me to go to farmers market instead, you know what i'm saying?

it's freakin' little dumb crap here and there that i would not rather deal with so that's why i really trust the lyft app 95 percent of the time, that's the dog gone honest truth

deadmile

WMUber

prior to about 2 weeks ago, i had never done an lax pickup before because i don't even wait in the airport queue

first time ever that i got an lax request was right after i did a drop off near a park off lincoln and i'm like whoa, this must be very serious, it was a sunday afternoon and i wasn't too scared because i know the lyft app is has been very organized compared to the uber one since i started

Same thing happened this past sunday evening and it was a lyft line for 2 separate account pickups at the same rideshare sign for a prime time i was like whoa again

i wanna whoa again because i am under the impression that there's always a lot of cars in the lyft queue and i see that it is always full everytime on the lyft app, what gives, any insight?
Hey - Welcome back Duck! Took you long enough to realize you had a Family Member that was not banned.