Lyft pickup too far

CharlesG

They sent me a pick up 20 mins away this morning, 10 miles. I accident accepted it smh, messing up my rate.

Arb Watson

Lyft actually sent a request to pick up pax 40 min away at 4:45 am so this is without traffic. I ignored it and continued to receive the request 3 more times! I just got disgusted and turned off app and drove for Uber.
I just turn on Lyft premium. Problem solved. I wish lyft would get ther act together and stop sending these requests thru or let is choose how far we are willing to go to pick up a pax or if they were really smart charge a pax for the distance/time driven to them

Freebird

They sent me a pick up 20 mins away this morning, 10 miles. I accident accepted it smh, messing up my rate.
I know that felt awful!

I just turn on Lyft premium. Problem solved. I wish lyft would get ther act together and stop sending these requests thru or let is choose how far we are willing to go to pick up a pax or if they were really smart charge a pax for the distance/time driven to them
Yes something has to give! That is ridiculous to send a request so far away-it only hurts the driver!

ROTA

there is a way to dont accept a ping on lyft and dont get your acceptance rating afected.
Its a trick that i found, but it counts on lyft system and if you keep doing it they will add all those you skip on your rating.
You can do it 3 times a day or maybe 4 with some time btween, but if you keep doing it then you get fckd.
used to note on a small note book what time i did it and how many times a day until i found out how long and how many times i could do it in a day.
worked for lyft 1 year and got pdb every week but never got those stupid pings.
I dont do pdb anymore its not worth it at all.

alexfuber

there is a way to dont accept a ping on lyft and dont get your acceptance rating afected.
Its a trick that i found, but it counts on lyft system and if you keep doing it they will add all those you skip on your rating.
You can do it 3 times a day or maybe 4 with some time btween, but if you keep doing it then you get fckd.
used to note on a small note book what time i did it and how many times a day until i found out how long and how many times i could do it in a day.
worked for lyft 1 year and got pdb every week but never got those stupid pings.
I dont do pdb anymore its not worth it at all.
on iphone ... double click the home button right after u get the request and slide the lyft app up .this will reset the app and it wont hurt ...

ROTA

on iphone ... double click the home button right after u get the request and slide the lyft app up .this will reset the app and it wont hurt ...
Your app save data and soon as you open it again it will upload to lyft server.
They can prove you force closed the app.
The way i found it understand as no signal reception.