Lyft pax tricks

LowIQCrazyMika

So, we already know Lyft pax suck, they wait out primetime for hours and request when PT goes off.
Now there is a new trick they use...

If it's primetime, they put a destination that's 2 blocks from where they are currently so they could escape that small primetime square, then request a new Lyft at base rate....

I got 2 pings like this on U street today, both came at 100% primetime, and had the destination a block away.
Lucky for me, Lyft shows the destination once we hit arrive button.

Doesn't matter the primetime, I played roadman and took $5 cancelation fee since it's not worth it to drive them.

Uberfunitis

I see nothing wrong with sitting the destination a block away it is a min trip and assuming they can find a ride at their new destination everything is working as intended.

dcfrau

It seems awfully paranoid and unless they're going somewhere far away, they're probably not making out that far ahead while you make $7.50 for not much more than 5 minutes of your time.

DeplorableDonald

While I agree Lyft riders can be deplorables, that doesn't make sense. Unless they're doing that Iowa to Minnesota trip, what's the point? Spend $10 and the extra time and hassle to go a few blocks to avoid PT?

POOLKiller

As a general rule, I will absolutely not pick anyone up after a surge disappears and I have waited for ping.

No cheap asses that waited out the surge ride with me. I’ll let the happy ants take them.

Jo3030

As a general rule, I will absolutely not pick anyone up after a surges disappears and I have waited for ping.

No cheap asses that waited out the surge ride with me. I’ll let the happy ants take them.
Have to stick to your morals.
I don't disagree.