Lyft pax made contact with me today...

DamseLinDistresS

I've heard of drivers getting calls or text messages after a ride given to a pax has ended (usually within 24 hours). I only gave a few Lyft rides on Saturday night so I think I can pin point this particular pax.

I got a text message from him today sometime in the afternoon. My question is...is this normal? Has this happened to someone else before? A pax can text you 24 hours after you've given them a ride? I never had this happened to me before till today. Also I know it's a Lyft number because it starts with (415) so I don't think they got a hold of my personal number but I'm concerned.
IMG_4916.jpg

IMG_4917.jpg

WeDreams

It would be hard to sue them for that. They could claim all these things and drag it out for years.

wk1102

I've heard of drivers getting calls or text messages after a ride given to a pax has ended (usually within 24 hours). I only gave a few Lyft rides on Saturday night so I think I can pin point this particular pax.

I got a text message from him today sometime in the afternoon. My question is...is this normal? Has this happened to someone else before? A pax can text you 24 hours after you've given them a ride? I never had this happened to me before till today. Also I know it's a Lyft number because it starts with (415) so I don't think they got a hold of my personal number but I'm concerned.
View attachment 159405
View attachment 159406

So... where you guys going for dinner?