1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Lyft pax flags for Navigation, but they NEVER say anything?

Discussion in 'Lyft' started by pbracing33b, Sep 11, 2015.

1. pbracing33b

pbracing33b

Driving:
    UberX
    So a pax flags me for navigation, instead of saying anything they just flag me.

Why don't pax say something instead of just flagging us? All they would have to do is say hey u need to turn here and etc. But now they don't say anything and just flag you. We all know how accurate google maps is! (lol, hilarious laugh).

2. If you care, then they've already won.

KMANDERSON likes this.
  3. BostonBarry

BostonBarry

Driving:
    Lyft
    Meh. Got my summary today too. I know the trip that had the negative comment and they have no clue what they are talking about, apparently showing my phone so they can see the app screwed up is "blaming them". I focus on my positive reviews. 65 out of 67 five stars, why would I care what one or two dummies think.

Attached Files:

pbracing33b likes this.
  4. Gretzky

Gretzky

Before I start the ride, I always ask if Waze is the preferred nav? If they agree, I follow it. If they do not, I ask their preferred method.. to which they cannot complain about afterwards, as you are simply following their directions (preferred Nav or vocal) at that point.

5. Us and Them, "Haven't you heard its a battle of words and..." damit, forgot the rest. Its all about the ratings.

6. KMANDERSON

KMANDERSON

Driving:
    UberX
    go back to there house and egg it

pbracing33b and corrado like this.
  7. KMANDERSON

KMANDERSON

Driving:
    UberX
    if I have any issue with my rider I rate them bad I knock off stars for whatever but lyft passanger are alot better than uber

BostonBarry likes this.
  8. corrado

corrado

F to the yes!!!!

pbracing33b likes this.
  9. KMANDERSON

KMANDERSON

Driving:
    UberX
    I got one better pick up a pax was driving him to a concert he notice alot of traffic he said he will give a different route I said ok he said he give me turn by turn direction of the way he want to go I Said if you tell me I can probably figure it out he said no I said ok did his turn bye turn got him there next day got a flag for navigation

10. LEAFdriver

LEAFdriver Moderator

Driving:
    Lyft
    Us and Them
    And after all we're only ordinary men
    Me, and you
    God only knows it's not what we would choose to do
    Forward he cried from the rear
    and the front rank died
    And the General sat, as the lines on the map
    moved from side to side
    Black and Blue
    And who knows which is which and who is who
    Up and Down
    And in the end it's only round and round and round
    Haven't you heard it's a battle of words
    the poster bearer cried
    Listen son, said the man with the gun
    There's room for you inside :cool:

Amsoil Uber Connect likes this.
  11. pbracing33b

pbracing33b

Driving:
    UberX
    I hat pax like this. I wish we could go back and change our ratings on pax so we don't have to pick them up again. Not only that I wish there was a better way to rate us, like maybe a survey or something, but that may be worse really.

KMANDERSON likes this.
  12. KMANDERSON

KMANDERSON

Driving:
    UberX
    You get the occasional ass hole lyft pax but unlike uber it's occasionally

13. KMANDERSON

KMANDERSON

Driving:
    UberX
    I wish if you get pax like this they give me a three so I will never deal with them again also one of the reason I like lyft better three our below you never see them again uber does not have that

pbracing33b likes this.
  14. BaitNSwitch

BaitNSwitch

LOL you guys care what these entitled passengers think? I stopped giving a **** by the 2nd month, which would be 20 months ago.

Be friendly, be polite, get them from point A to B without any funny business and you're guaranteed atleast a 4.7. You'll have the occasional jackasses, but that's the nature of the business in any business.